BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Friday, at last !
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Friday, at last !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3672) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 4:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello and good morning all,
I hope you had a nice night. Hang on, this is the last day of work, freedom starts tonight.
Cams are still in the dark, not the slicest light to post.
I need to get ready and go to the airport. Today I have to reniew my B777 qualification for an asiatic airline.
Coffee is ready, have a nice day. See you tonight.
cafe2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #321) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Martine, I have a busy day too, including growing broad beans with a five year old with cancer and going into Science with a 14 year old who is trying to get back to school! A varied day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1702) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 5:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Martine and Julia.
Martine - thanks for the coffee
Julia - hope that the five year old will have a great time. Always sad when such a young child already has to suffer so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4041) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine, Julia and Diana! It is Friday! I have been working on some things this morning and am missing the sunrises!! Julia, I also wish that the 5 yr old has a wonderful time.

I wish you all a great day! See you for sunsets!

Eileen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2178) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning ladies :-)
Thx 4 the coffee Martine and good luck with your qualification.
I hope u and the kids have a great time Julia.
Eileen, are u frozen? :-)

No sun on Bonaire either :-(, who knows what 2 much cheese might do :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1400) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!!!
Julia - have a great day - hope both kids do well!!!
Igor - I read the Cinthie has gone back to work for a few hours a day - that is such good news!!! I think the weather in Bonaire is the the effect of too much cheese!!! LOL!!!
Found these guys swimming by in the archives!!
swimby.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1401) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire got over an inch of rain this morning and the sun still does not look like it has come out yet!!!
A dive boat in the gloom!!!diveboat.jpg
Where is Bill this morning!?!?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1402) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Only activity on the street cam is Jake leaving and coming back home!!!
jakeleaving.jpgjakecoming.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2180) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary!
Found some fish in the archives. I know one's a double, but I cannot remember which one :-(
OceanSnow & Sarge and friends
Sarge again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #697) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all!
Cannot beleive it is still raining in Bon! Well, it can not be as bad as here, we are having storm and rain all day.
Not much action on the cams either. Maybe some divers (hope)
boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2181) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin!
I know, the weather over here is really bad, it will probably take me ages 2 get home :-(

Found some weird streetcam-captures in the archives.
Looks like the cam is fogged, could somebody please use some spit on it :-)
I like the reflection in this one. I shows how much rain has been falling on Bon
Just a drive by

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #698) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi Igor,
Hope the Friday "spits" won't be too bad for you! here are some little fish fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1404) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin and Igor - sorry the weather over there is so bad!!! Here in NC it is sunny and cold - in the 30's - nothing like the cold in the North East!!!
The banded butterflies and a flying chubby!!!
bandb.jpg

(Message edited by marym on January 16, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #699) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

finally they are here! divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #700) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

frogdiver! divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2182) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see u beat me to it, Karin :-)
They didn't stay very long :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #701) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

strange fish fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2183) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin, I think the strange fish is Charlotte showing us her ... uhmm ... behind :-)

ps u beat me 2 it again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4069) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone. Igor, glad to hear that Cinthie is continuing to improve :-):-):-)
I will be leaving early today to go to the Bay area to take my mother to her neurologist for follow up on her much worse dementia...she thinks I'm her sister in law now...
some suuny wrasses a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2184) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara!
Yesterday I was talking 2 Cinthie about my mother and we talked about u 2. How is your father doing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4070) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dad is trying to keep things together but he is showing signs of stress, not getting his health taken care of..I'm hoping they will finally move to an assisted care apartment nearer to me soon (they are in their 80's)Thansk for asking, how are your mom and dad? E-mail me! :-)
Looks like it's drying up on Bona.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1405) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara!!! I hope you do resolve the thing with your parents this year!!! I hope your dad keeps going okay - I know it is rough on him as well as you too!!!
SOme fish activity!!! That banded butterfly likes hanging around - just not too closely!!!
fishes.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1406) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Its a ghost chubby!!! ghostchubby.jpg

Water is very murky today - must be all the rain!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4071) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice catch there Mary! see what happens when you work instead of cam? LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4072) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1407) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Barbara!!! I just got back from a meeting and then had to do a review of a budget for a bid (was cursing the whole time - the people who create the budgets get on my nerves - very inept!!!) Then I was happy to look at the cams find those cool captures!!! Nice break!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #702) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

close,... fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4073) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlottea.jpg
Gotta run...see you all tomorrow! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #916) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good afternoon all! As promised I am here this afternoon! Survived the night, stayed all snuggly in my bed...with flannel everything on!
Not much happening on Bon at the moment!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #917) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

COOL!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #918) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I caught a bird!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #919) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

out for a walk
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #920) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jo and Charlotte
I think the fish miss everyone!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #921) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubby
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1408) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi LaDonna - glad to see that you could make it!!!
Nice Captures!!!
I went out for some lunch and everyone else seems to have gone. Bill seems to be AWOL today!!!
Door and street action at the same time!!doortruck.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #922) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Mary! Nice to have some company! We need to send the BT police after Bill! He should know not to go AWOL without us!!!!!
Charlotte's Tail?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #923) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

one little fish
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #924) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

someone on the far right
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #925) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Too Cool!!!!
With nobody around, I get to post all the best captures today!!!!! :-):-):-):-):-)
I'm still lonely though:-(
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #926) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I figured out the best way to have someone else show up to play....I'm going home! :-):-):-):-):-)
I'll see you all on Monday! Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1409) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna - have a great weekend - I am still here - just keep getting distracted by work.
Love the capture of the trunk fish!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1410) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubby back in front of the cam!!!chubby.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1411) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pink skies this afternoon!!!
pinks.jpgpinkn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #470) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-( Whew!!! What a day!!

Hi, Mary... :-)
Guess you're the only one left around....

Too busy at work today. Had a major report to go thru, make additions and corrections...
My fingers are worn out from typing...

Looks like you and LaDonna have been getting great captures today!! :-) See, sometimes it's better when I'm late :-)

Let's see what's on the cams...

One lonely fish...
fish...
...and the start of a great sunset!!
sunset

Almost time to go home...... Thank Heavens!!

Take care....I'll try and sneak in on the weekend!! :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1412) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bill - Missed you today!!!
I have been pulling my hair out working with inept people who prepare our budgets and proposals!!! I feel like the only pre-requisition to hiring is just breathing - not any thinking or connecting the dots. I might as well do it myself - I spend more time this way and get a really crappy end product!!!
someone peeking in!!!peeking.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1413) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool shots of sun peeking from the clouds!!!
suns.jpgsunn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1414) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 5:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sailboat!!!sailboat.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1415) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 5:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful sunset!!!
sunsets.jpgsunsetn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10206) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary, just getting a chance to peek in...home with a tension headache number 99 today!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1416) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

more sunset!!
sunsets.jpgsunsetn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1417) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde - sorry to hear about the headache - at least the weekend is starting - so the tension should be going away.
Waiting on that @#$%!@ proposal to go to the client - then I get to get soothed at a concert with a friend. Was a bad mom today and forgot a son at school!!! Bless him - he understood I was having a bad day and Dad is on the way to rescue him!!!
more sunset!!! it only gets better!!!
sunsets.jpgsunsetn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1418) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone wanted to visit the cam this afternoon!!!
Close one!!closecall.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3673) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was just waiting for the sunset and found this close up od Indigo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1419) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The water is now on fire!!! WOW!!!
sunsets.jpgsunsetn.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10207) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, don't be too hard on yourself...we've all done it at some point! Working and raising a family is hard juggling at times! I have 3 tests tomorrow with the USCGA, so I think that's why my headache has been progressing! Yikes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3674) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary and Cynde :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3675) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

345 Sarge is popping in :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1420) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde - you will do great on those tests!!! We have all the faith in you!!! I will be thinking about you tomorrow!!!

Hi Martine - when are you leaving!?!?! Are you packed yet!?!?!?
Sarge is saying goodnight and good luck to Cynde!!! If I could put the captions in I would!!!
sarge.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3676) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

347b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3677) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

347347a
Hi Mary, GMTA.
We are leaving on sunset morning and I didn't pack yet, but most of the stuff is ready, just to be stored in the suitcase :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1421) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lovely pano Maritine!!! Have a great time!!!!
I must go to try to calm down and enjoy a concert tonight!!!

Cynde - you will do great tomorrow!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3678) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

349b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3679) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

346 350
Bye bye, Mary, enjoy your evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3680) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

351b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3681) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

352352a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3682) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

353353a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9222) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine. My server let me down today, so had no connection here for hours. Have been for my BP which was a shock at 181. Now at last they agree to change my meds. You're doing a great job with the sunsets, so will let you carry on. I am too exhausted to concentrate. Just wanted to let you know I was looking in. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3683) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

356b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3684) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

354b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3685) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

355355a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3686) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

357357a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3687) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 7:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie, sorry, I didn't notice you popped in.
Woo, BP is quite high, gal. I hope the new meds will improve. Please, take care of you, sleep as long as you need. Does a warm, uge hug help ?
We love you :o)
Time to say goodnight. See you all tomorrow.
Sweet dreams :o)
BONNE NUIT !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4042) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone! Great pics and sunsets tonight! Annie B, I hope your feel better soon! Cynde I hope your headache goes away! Igor, I am always happy to hear good news from you and Cinthie! Barbara, hugs to you from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9223) on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 7:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night night Martine. Thanks for the hug. It's very comforting. See you tomorrow. Annie B.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration