BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: The days are getting longer
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: The days are getting longer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3647) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all,
I have a good new to make you feel good : the days are getting longer and longer. That means we are heading to spring :o)
There is nothing to see on the cams, it's quite foggy and chilly outside and it is the @=¤^#! airline day, but I still go on hight spirit !
Need to go now, your coffee is ready when you wake up. Have a nice day
cafe2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1666) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT,
I missed a lot of action yesterday. But, new year just started and already busy at work...

Thanks for the coffee, Martine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3923) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine and Diana! My morning coffee, thank-you Martine! We are all excited over here for the days getting longer too. I am also happy that I do not have to work Saturdays anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #661) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all, at work here too!
Good you have shorter weeks too, Eileen!
I had only one Monday off, but the freedom feeling I got from that was great! (might be that we're heading to spring too, though,...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3924) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Karin, you're right, spring really is not too far away, 2 1/2 months!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3925) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to get ready for work! I wish you all a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9115) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 7:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. It's nice and sunny here at the moment. Not at all cold which makes a change. Annie B.

The Tinks are up and about.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9117) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #325) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, All :-)
Just a quick peek in for now - about to get busy at work :-(

But, should be free again by 11:00 Bonaire time :-)

Just fish bits on the cams right now...
bits

I'll be back in a couple of hours... :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #815) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello everyone!!! Just taking a moment to peek in, very busy today! :-(:-(:-( Is that Satch hanging out in the back ground?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #215) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all!
Thanks for the coffee, wow you folks get up early! Well, at least its early for me..Its only 7 here now...I can't wait for spring..Hope you all have a good day! I shall be in and out...
fishes!
who's this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #216) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops, they are gone now...
alone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #816) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

cam cleaning time?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #561) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all... I logged in and look what I found (I know, probably a double post...)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #562) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think you're right LaDonna.... cam cleaning time.
pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #817) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

too cool
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #563) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ahhhhh.... much better.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #217) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks!!
jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #564) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is this Jake out cleaning the camera? I can't recall ever seeing him wearing a hood and full wet suit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #818) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice clean lens!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #218) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ooops looks like a double..
bye
Bye!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #219) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

gtma ladonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #819) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like the beach cams are better as well
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #820) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

beach visitors
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #220) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was wonderin if that was Jake or not...
Ooh, we have visitors
visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #221) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is that white dot a boat?
boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1619) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not Jake. That was Faith out cleaning the lens. And Dan assisting her out of the water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #821) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Faith....thank you very much....you did a GREAT JOB!!!!:-):-):-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1291) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!!! Brittany - whoudln't you be in school!?! Good to see you on line!!!
Here is Jake caught fixing the north beach cam!!!jakecam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #223) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lol! haha, good catch Mary!Long time no see!! How are you?
No, I go back on Thurs. =*(... I am not ready, I have too much work to do this semester! Great job Faith!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #565) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the clarification Linda. And thank you Faith for the clean lens!!!

It's funny I didn't even notice that the beach cams were back to normal until Mary posted the picture of Jake. I guess I was just working too hard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1620) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Although hard to tell, that is Dan on the beach. Jake was on the other end of the phone watching the direct feed saying things like "a little to the left", "no up more".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #822) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dan and Jake....What a team!!!!!:-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #663) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

good work on the cams guys! Thanks!
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #326) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon again, All :-)
And a "Special" Good Afternoon to you, Linda!! :-)
Thank you for providing the clarification for yesterday, and for the 'play by play' today with Faith, Jake and Dan all working on the cams!!! :-)

Is it my imagination, or is there more wave action than normal for this time of year??

Looks like the south entry on the beach would be pretty hard....

Thanks again, for all you have done, and continue to do for us "watchers" !! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #823) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Satch
and a visitor at the gate
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9118) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow. I popped off to do something constructive and missed all the action. Thanks for putting the cams right peeps. Now I can stop taking my sea sickness pills. LOL. Annie B.

Satch checking out the reef cam.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1621) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, Bill. We have been having an amazing amount of wave action in the last week and a half. Places south of Willimstoren have been diveable but Punt Vierkunt has had times with waves crashing into the shore. I heard of people having problems with current at the Hooker and exit/entry difficulties at the Andreas. Times when Small Wall has not been shore accessible, Oil Slick has been calm. Shore divers have had to play it by ear instead of preselecting a dive site.

We've also been having a lot of rain, gusty winds followed by flat calm. Must be a storm system somewhere dribbling on us. It started raining last night and continued most of the night. I was so cold with the wet, wind blowing that I climbed into a sweatshirt to watch TV. If you look at the weather archives, it dropped into the low 70s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9119) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill. Weird weather for everyone this year by the looks of things. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #664) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

how clear this fish is again! fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9120) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin. I am surprised that we haven't seen Charlotte come out to chase off the tinks today. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3983) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning everyone...the fish are busy i see
a.jpgaaa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #665) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

here's the lady with the hat again hat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #666) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yes Annie, lots of different fish out there today. Guess Charlotte is busy elsewhere!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #225) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Barb...lots of fish indeed, what are tinks?
clean
the cams are so much cleaner now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #226) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

heres a fish
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #227) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm bored.. I am going to learn to sail the next time I visit the island. It just looks like soo much fun!
sailboat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #667) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

bike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #668) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

trying to fix something bike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #669) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I'm off to the vet now. Morrissey had an eye infection which healed well with some antibiotics, but now after a week seems to flare up again. Better be safe,....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3984) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi Brittany....the tinks are the little half yellow half black fish that are in the 12:54..there was a naming of one of tinkerbell because they are some kind of fairy fish and then bunches appeared regularly :-)
hi karin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3985) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oops, ...i just noticed that the cams are back to normal!!! woohooo!
THANKS JAKE!!! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #327) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Brittany :-)

I believe the fish you 'caught' is "Jo", the Coney

and YES!! :-) Sailing IS Wonderful!! :-)
In the lower right of this shot are Tinkerbell and friend, plus what may be Charlotte, the Dusky Damselfish.
tinks

Karin, I hope Morrissey is okay :-)
Hi Annie!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #229) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Haha, that's cute Barbara...I think I've seen them while diving. I'll have to get my pictures out to be sure..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BARB!! :-)

You snuck in on me!!

Typing looks good, the hand must be coming along nicely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10071) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

quick peek in all! Bill, dusky damsel or bi-color damsel? I say bi-color damsel, but I don't have my book with me:-) (Talking about Tink here)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #329) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Cynde :-)

I have nothing here, either... but...Barbara identified Tink as a fairy fish (1:32pm)

Went to check the critter gallery :-( Tink isn't there yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #330) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

DIVERS!!

We Got Divers here!!
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1292) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just peeked back at the cams - been reading the other threads - boy you guys have been busy talking on EE!!!
here are some divers!!!
divers.jpgdivers.jpgdiver.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10072) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OH boy, we're probably confusing everyone:-) I had originally MIS-Id'd Tink as being a fairy basslet, then someone was kind enough to slap me upside the head and remind me that Tink is a damsel...bi-color is what we had thought...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1293) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde - I was just about to jump in and say that Tink is a bi-colored damsel!!!LOL
However the name came from you original mis IDing and stuck!!!LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #331) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA, :-)

The divers are gone, and here is Tink,
tink

our "fairy bassell damsel lett fish" LOL

Given enough time, I'm sure we can pin down the proper name..... :-)

Well,..... maybe enough time, and enough Wogga!!! :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #230) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, I leave you guys for a lil while and you all become fish experts! Haha, I guess I'll have to brush up on my fish IDs... Aww, I stepped out to get something to eat and missed the divers...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #566) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey all.... I'm back.

Linda, I read your post from a short while back. Something about it dipping down into the low 70's overnight during the rain showers. Hmmmmmmm.... low 70's, I seem to have some vague recollection of what that is like. Of course it was 3 degrees fahrenheit yesterday with a wind chill of 17 below. You will never.... I repeat, NEVER receive any form of sympathy for the temperature. :-)

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #332) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greetings, Michael :-)

I look out my window.... slow flurries, mini blizzards and frozen parking lot and AGREE with you!! :-)

But I know of what Linda speaks, as well... :-)

Holidays on sailboat in July last year WERE supposed to be sunny and WARM. We had 3 out of 14 days we could be in shorts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #670) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello again, back from the vet.
just in time to see these visitors visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #671) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and one more visitors
Morris is OK, nothing too bad, just an eye infection that is rather harsh (probably caused by playing with our kitten Florian, who is his biggest friend). Got another antibiotic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #672) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #673) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

this one is nice
hi! visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #674) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

bye! visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #675) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

what's up next?
visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1294) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin - great captures of that cute family!!!
Glad to know the cat is okay - but you now have the chore of shoving pills down a cat's throat - GOOD LUCK!!!!
Some pics from the archives!!
I think this is Tink not Charlotte!!!tink.jpg
Looks like Jo's tail and back!!!tail.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1295) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I lightened up some of the pics of the pics of the family so we could see the cute kids faces!!! What a couple of cuties!!!
family.jpg
family1.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #567) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

pic.... this guy looks familiar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #333) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just peeked in again, and found this fellow swimming by....
cuda

Not sure what he / she might be....
maybe a barracuda??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #334) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 4:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA, Michael LOL :-)

Great job with the kids, Mary :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #676) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, good work on the pictures!
btw I got drops for Morris' eyes, no pills :-)
Although he is such a sweetie, no problem to give him pills either!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1296) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guys - it looks like Spike the barracuda to me!!! I looked up on the reef dwellers to find the name - could not remember!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1297) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin - thanks - I have one cat that I can give pills or drops to to - but with the other cat - I risk my hand and arm being shredded. I am the only one in the family that will attempt with that cat - all the guys in my family are too scared of the claws!!!! Happy to hear that you will not be risking parts of your body to medicate Morris!!!LOL!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3648) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

320b
Hello, good evening. I returned sôô late from work. ¤@Z#! airline was late and they nearly drove me crazy, that's why I am raving with this poor Jo's tail.
We had dinner and I am just saying good night. I just want to lay down and read a while before falling asleep.
Good captures today gang and thanks Jake and assistants for the cam cleaning and cam fixing. I am just a bit jealous cause Faith is doing MY JOB :o)
See you tomorrow for breakfast, please catch the sunset for me. Bonne nuit and sweet dreams to you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1299) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nighty Night Martine Sweet Dreams!!! You made Jo's tail into a very scary object indeed!!! See you tomorrow!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1300) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Start of the sunset!!!sunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1302) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More from the north side!!!sunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Faith M. Senie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #427) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, Martine, since you weren't here I had to pick up your job for you! :-) That was my first solo dive ever -- was fun... It was supposed to be a more full-fledged dive, but Dan wasn't up to getting in the water, and the other couple who was talking about joining me couldn't make it. So I made it a working dive while Dan swapped above-water cameras around. Not one of my better poses afterwards -- looks like it caught me while I was turning to check my watch, as I had been looking directly at the cam from that angle for the most part...

I'll second Linda's comments about the weird weather. We went out to Dee Scarr's talk at Habitat last night, and got absolutely drenched getting back to the truck afterwards. Waited for the rain to abate before we made a run for it, and it just didn't let up. And Linda wasn't the only one wearing a sweater last night -- I wimped out and put mine on, too. We're gonna freeze something off when we get home -- Boston's supposed to be going down to single-digits about the time we get back. Ugh...

Faith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1303) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Faith - thanks so much for cleaning the cam for us!!! Your pose was a better shot than the one of Dan fixing the camera!!LOL!!!
Wearing a sweater on Bonaire - unbelievable!!!
Here is some sunsets with the wave action!!!
susnetwave.jpgsunsetwave.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #824) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well....I wish I could stay around and watch the sunset, but my work day is over...so I'm going home :-):-):-)
See you all tomorrow!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1304) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye LaDonna!!!
sunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Brylczyk (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Faith...don't know when your heading back to Boston, but they are saying Highs on Saturday of about 10 and well below 0 at night. God I hate the winter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1306) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like Jake is slipping out!!!LOL!!
jakegate.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1307) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sun is almost gone!!!sunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1308) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now the kids are at the gate!!!kidsgate.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1309) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now for the dark sunset pics!!!
darksunset.jpgdarksunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1310) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More dark ones!!!
darlsunset.jpgdarksunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1311) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

THis may be the last light!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1312) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The light keeps hanging on!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1313) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am off - got to go home and help my youngest with his project!!! One last bit of light!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3926) on Tuesday, January 6, 2004 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, what a great day today and pics too! A lot of people either travelling or living in Caribbean have been saying that the weather is strange this year.

Thank-you Faith for the clean cam!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration