BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Hey! it's Monday already!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Hey! it's Monday already!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #545) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good day everyone!
I just logged in and was surprised that no-one opened a new thread yet. Guess we missed the sunsets! Here it is hailing and snowing.
one single distant fish fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #546) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 7:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And an upsidedown fish from the archives
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #547) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 7:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was just outside with my cats (they love the snow, especially the Norwegian Forrest Cat kitten!), just cam in in time (my memory card of camera was full) to catch those:
visitor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #548) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 7:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and these:
visitor1
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #549) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

someone passing by
visitor
Boy, I could need some help here, posting all these captures! ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #743) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodmorning, Karin, and to any lurkers! I was just catching up with the threads from the weekend and missed all the action! Good thing you were here to capture them all Karin!! :-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8943) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for starting today's thread Karin. We have a strong icy wind blowing here. Brrrrrr. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #550) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

dark clouds over Bon, it looks the same here, think we will have some more snow soon!
clouds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #744) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

visitors....
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #745) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3745) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! I am on line early...waiting for my ride to the hospital for my hand surgery...I'll be back later and when I'm more awake checking in to see what fish were caught today! Wish me luck!
Taylor againb.jpg
And some early visitors! a.jpgc.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3746) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Doubles! La Donna...we both snuck in at once!
See ya later, gotta run!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8945) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara. Good luck with the surgery. I hope it goes well for you. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #747) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara....best of luck with your hand! Hopefully it won't slow down your typing too much!! :-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #748) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3749) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Annie and LaDonna...won't have my thumb out for a while....will have to get used to four fingers on the right and being a lefty! See you in a bit! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #749) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and Taylor wins it by a nose!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #229) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, all!! :-)

Eye see you.....

fish1

Do yoo see me???

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #230) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA, LaDonna!! :-)

Good Morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #750) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Superturtle....I should warn you....I tend to double people....ALL the time!!!! :-):-):-) Just ask Mary!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1170) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie B.,Bill and LaDonna!!!

Barbara - Best of luck with the hand surgery - I will be thinking of you!!!

Some more street cam pics that were missed earlier!! Boy this couple spent a bit of time in front of the cam!!! 9:04 - 9:24!!!
sendmoney.jpgstreetcam.jpg
Hope they are not expecting any money from me - I spent all of mine on Christmas!!!LOL!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #231) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Argg

went to send a pic, and computer crashed :-(

Oh well, we'll try again...

fishbits

Bonairean snow!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1171) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna and I must hold the record for doubling - but then we have such great minds - its hard not to think a like!!! LOL!!!

Karin - you need to post the pics of your cats playing in the snow on CC - we love animal pics!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #232) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Car at the gate...
car

Maybe visitors on the cam soon....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8948) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1173) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A stroller down the street!!!
visitor.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #751) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Linda
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #752) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bas and friends
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #753) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

headless snorkler
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #754) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #233) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The rest of him

snorkeler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #755) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!!!!!!!!! I shoulda expected a double!!!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #234) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and there I was....

2 slow on the upload again :-)

GMTA, laDonna!!

Bill

Have to head out for a while - will check things out when I get back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #756) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

took me a second to recognize that it was a person!!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #757) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers in the distance
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #758) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers up close
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #759) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #760) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubby
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #761) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

everybody is stopping by at once!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #986) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning!

This place is getting busy

4 4a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #987) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Its even busy underwater!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #988) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

more

and here we are al in a row

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #989) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

These folks are sticking around for a bit

must want to be sure someone captures them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #990) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still here, but the guy on the right is starting to droop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #991) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Okay, what should we do now?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1174) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Dan - how is the weather is Alaska today!!?!
These guys are now leaving!!!leaving.jpg

I quit looking to get some work done and WOW!!! it got busy. Thanks LaDonna and Bill for keeping up with the posts!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #992) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guess they decided to go somewhere else

Do we know those people??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1175) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dan - sorry realized I left you out of the thanks after I hit the post button - thanks for those last captures!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #993) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Mary!

they were a friendly bunch, weren't they.

Weather in Juneau? Flip over to CC; I'll tell you all about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8949) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow It got busy at the gate. Thanks for posting the pictures everyone. I had to go out for a while. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #996) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Perfect profile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #235) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just got back in and found this one front and centr.
fish

Thanks for keeping the posts up LaDonna, Dan, Mary and Annie!! :-)

Quite the flurry of activity, both above and below the water!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #762) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

is that Tinkerbell?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8952) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna. Good one of Tink. I started a new thread. Annie B.

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/133402.html?1072116294

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #236) on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I 'Tink' so, LaDonna......LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark W (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Thursday, January 8, 2004 - 11:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The view from the other side, Dec 22

reefcam

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration