BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: The day Martin is leaving to Bonaire !
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: The day Martin is leaving to Bonaire !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3417) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 3:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello and goodmorning gang.
No, I can't believe Martin is in the plane on his way to Bonaire. Yes I am jealous !

I just wish he and Angela enjoy the best.
Here is your coffee cafe2. I need to go for work. It is raining here. Waaaaaaaaa !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1018) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 3:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martineke ,

look who's jealous ????
(how was martinique?)

enjoy your day in the rain , makes your hair even blonder :-)

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1531) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 4:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm not jealous...no,no I sure need a Bonaire stay as well. Today my teaching period starts and I'm not born to teach students. It's gonna be a long tiresome week....
Martin... Have a good time

Martine, thanks for the coffee...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1019) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooops, forgot to thank martine for the coffee and most of all , forgot to wish agent Curly a excellent holiday.
Happy diving!!!

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1020) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sooooooo, Diana:-)

What's up with teaching students???
Any difference from teaching divers ( hey , since you're a dive master that seems like a "logical" question to me:-) )

"teaching is gaining immortality, knowledge lives forever"

Obi-Wan Sjoske :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3566) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning All! Martin is leaving for Bonaire and not taking us??? Have a great time!:-) I wouldn't make a great dive buddy anyway... Good Morning Martine - sorry to hear your have rain, Diana and Jos. We received some snow yesterday. The stores will go crazy today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1533) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos... For me there is a difference. The students are more difficult, they often have an attitude of not being to want to get some practical lessons and with divers they are there for fun. I kind of find it difficult to teach what I do in the lab, using the basics.... And the way the course is set-up is a bit not logical, to mine opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3567) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana, I hope everything goes well for you - is it just this week?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3568) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to get ready for work, Have a great day everyone!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1021) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 7:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

???? 9 posts and nobody complains about the cams being down ???

helloooooooooooooo!
If the fact that martini is leaving for Bonaire isn't bad enough , no lurking for us poor souls :-(

sjossss

Diana, back to basics is the best to get in touch with your "roots", simplify , simplify , simplify.

( sterkte)

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #694) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 7:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

cams are back! Thanks, Jake!!! Goodmorning everyone!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1534) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 7:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Jos, time has come to face my basics.....
Be back tomorrow, have a great day all!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8519) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just popping in to say Hi, and to post this fishy I found. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8520) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8521) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Barclay (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like another beautiful day on Bonaire....
boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #695) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is that Martini in the 10:00 and 10:02?????
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Barclay (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now there are two. Not sure about Martini.

two

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1006) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI Everyone!!!
Jos - Its good to see you back on again!!! Are you only posting once a week now!?!!?
Diana - good luck with the teaching!!!
Don't think 10:00 and 10:02 is Martini - he should be just arriving on the island this morning!!!!
Some fish from the archives!!!
twofish.jpg
LaDonna - I finished posting my trip report!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3395) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, everyone! Just a quick peek again today...busy at work and then 5 days off woohoo!
a.jpg
lots of fish flurry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3396) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can that be Kelly behind the sign...???a.jpg
Lots more fishesb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kris Fisher (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a visitor!
pic pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3397) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

maybe not kelly??a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8523) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is this my fishy from this morning going back the other way. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3398) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It was going to be quick peek but so much action!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kris Fisher (BonaireTalker - Post #31) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara and Annie - I'd roll on the hard floor, but I'm laughing too hard to find it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8524) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya Barbara and Kris. I think that is Kelly at the gate. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8525) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kris. You got me at it now. LMHO. I was referring to my 8.42 picture, just forgot to add that bit in. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3399) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL ladies...off line for a bit...gotta work! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1009) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 2:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You guys are cracking me up!!!!
Annie B, - does you fish have a name yet - he has been hanging around the cam a lot lately?
Bye Barbara - see you later!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9501) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all, YES THAT'S KELLY!!!! She works with Maaarrkk....just got an email from her:-) Busy day diving, Gibi's tonight, and then she picks up Dr. Doo at the airport:-)

Little wrasse action...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8526) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary. I am not sure. I don't think it is a barjack, but it could be Taylor, the yellow tail snapper. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8529) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wowee.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9507) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, it looks like Chubby is sticking his tounge out! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1011) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde - you are correct - LOL
Chubby is visiting again!!!chubby.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8532) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He's waiting for Martin to turn up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3418) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya gang,
Wow, lot's of action today. Kelly, Martin, Gibi party tonight. WAAAAA...
I dove with Martin, so I can tell you how he appears. Bald, diving in shorty and wearing "frog fins".
Here is a pic taken on his wedding day ( we were there. Sigh ! )
martin
Time for sunset :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8533) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya Martine. Ah, memories! Are you feeling better now. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3419) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Annie, good evening. Yes, memories....
WAAAAA
I bet we'll have a nice sunset tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8534) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder what pictures we shall see in the sky. LOL.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3420) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

003 Nice colours. Martin and Angela are probably watching too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3421) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I see a smiley :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3422) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

004 I think Taylor is facing now !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3423) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

005 I knew Chubby would be jealous if not showing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3424) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3425) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

007 008

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3426) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

010b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8535) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Running slow here, just for a change. LOL

anything anything

Nice foam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3427) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

011b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8537) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3428) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quite slow here too Annie.
012b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3429) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I see another smiley and a little boy's face in your last pano :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3430) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

013b
Well, I am feeling sleepy, hard day with the @¤^µ* airlines :o(
Time to say good night and refresh my beauty. See you tomorrow for breakfast. Nighty night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8538) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Crikey. I am not seeing much at all. LOL.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3431) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BONNE NUIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8539) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha ha, we did a double. LMHO. Night night Martine. See you tomorrow. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8540) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3432) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a16 Wait Annie, here is a last pic with Venus shining !
A
Making a double pano should happen some day Annie :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3433) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Definitely saying goodnight. Sweet dreams all, catch you tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8541) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I didn't even notice that Martine.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8542) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sweet dreams Martine. See you tomorrow. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3569) on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 8:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration