BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: AT LAST FRIDAY ARRIVED
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: AT LAST FRIDAY ARRIVED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3326) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everybody,
As usual I am in a hurry ! This is my last day of work, I rest the full week end ( like you ).
I wish you a nice day. Here it is a bright sunny but coooooold friday. Need gloves and scarf.
I leave a cafe2 for you.
Have a nice day, see you tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #245) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 4:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, bit of a late start for me, taking my students into school for 10.00am so I am just dosing myself with flu powders and tea. I had some lemon curd on toast, there's plenty left if anyone is hungry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3302) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MMMM, coffee and some toast, Thank-you! Husband was power snoring last night. I got up a little extra loud just for him :-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1279) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning.... I have the day off. And in a couple of hours I'll be picked up by my 'horse buddy' to go to Brabant for the weekend with our riding club and the horses. It's sunny, but cold. Very nice to spend time outside.

Julia, hope you feel better after the flu powders and tea.

Eileen... making noise in the morning, LOL.

I take another cup of coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3303) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Julia, get well! Get Well soon to all the BT's that are feeling a little under the weather! Diana, have a wonderful day riding. My hubby is leaving shortly for work and needs the puter... Last day of work for Martine!

Igor, I hope all is well with you and Cinthie, we miss you!

I wish everyone a great Friday today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7815) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone. Julia. Hope you feel better soon. Diana. Have a great riding weekend. I wish everyone else a happy day. Going shopping. Hopefully the cams will be working when I get back. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1281) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 7:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I' ve got to go! Have a nice weekend all. If I still can sit and walk on sunday (muscle pains or open behind....), I check in then.
Annie, I didn't noticed yet the cams where down... Hope they are up and running soon, so you can post nice sunrises, sunsets and divers (if they are around).

Bye!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7816) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye Diana. Have a good time. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #386) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good day everyone and happy Friday. Too bad the cams are down. I'll look around for Jake's email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #962) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all ,

I'll consider this just to be a coincidence, but I show up and the cams are working again ;-)
sjosss
flu med

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #963) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Vanity punished straight away ,

how about my picture I wanted to post ???
flu med

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #718) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can are back - what a beautiful beach pic!!!
nothbeach.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #719) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - how are you feeling!?!!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #964) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary , thanks for asking, can I call you on the phone ???

I might sound like Ozzie Ozbourne mixed with Tom Waits , Coughing like I just smoked three Cuba Grandes ( cigars)

I just love pharmacueticals :-)
At the moment I am taking more pills then the average Athlete preparing for the Olympics :-)

Wouldn't you just love to be on this boat???
bootje

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #965) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

DIVER ALERT !!!

Well , at least I see a bubbles trail leaving the boat toward the cam???

b1b2b3

sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stuart Scherr (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning all. Julia, I find that I hot toddy works real well for colds and flu.

Jos- I would love to be on that boat right now! It looks wonderful. I, however can only dream and must return to the daily grind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7817) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh no! they ignored us, they didn't come close and say hello. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #720) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - hope the meds are helping - you can call me anytime!!! Would love to hear the voice as you described it.
Looks like someone is visitingvisitor.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #967) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ding dong , My "blond alert" still seems to work:-)

blond

sjoss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #968) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary , don't tempt me :-)

talking on the phone is a big part of my job so notwork related calls is just what I need to deprive my throat from what little rest there is left.

Two "M"-s in Willow Spring ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #969) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Isn't there some kind of speed limit for motorboats???

loud

and a quit Tri-maran moves in position

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #723) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - LOL
You can call me at home and leave a message - that will drive my kids and hubby nuts trying to figure that one out. At work right now. And both number are mine - two lines!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #724) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That Tri-maran looks like the Woodwind!!
woodwind.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3049) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone!I'm wondering if I caught the webcam cold that's going around? Time will tell...not much going on on the cams for now...will try to peek in later..wish I was on this catamaran!:-)
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #970) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary , you might be right .
I see snorkelers in the water.
snork

sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3050) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers in the water...wonder if they'll be under water soon? Jos, are you still around, buddy?
Haven't seen you live on line for a while!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3051) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! sjosssssskeeeee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #971) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya Babs !!!

No sleeping ( hungry/crying baby) deprived me of my sense of humor and since I didn't want to bother y'all with feeling sorry for my self stories I kept BT to lurking again.

And my collegue(sp) and I are working in 2 shifts now so that rules out working nightshift ( mega BT time)

I did read all about your Troubles to get your parents a good "nursing"home any way :-(
Any progress?

Hey look , there is my ding(h)y again :-):-):-)
ding(h)y

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #725) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - yup here are the snorkelers in the reef cam!!!
snorkelerscam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9011) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all. Jos, feel better. As I am on round 2 of antibiotics, inhaler, expectorant, cough syrup...cough cough cough...Stuart, i LOVE hot tottees! I think I have gone through a bottle of whiskey in 3 weeks trying to sooth this cough and throat!

Barge alert:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3052) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No progress yet on the parents Jos, have a part time sitter (housekeeper, cook) in the house now...thanks for asking...don't like to fill the board with my woes either...Hope you get some sleep soon! Cynde you forgot the chicken soup!! :-)
Is this a ghost fin?
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3053) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fishy flurry!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #727) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The fishies seem to be keeping their distance from the reefcam today - haven't seen a good one all day long!!!
fish.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #976) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's charlotte waving at ya!

cha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #728) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 2:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oops wrong picture!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3055) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sailing, sailing...
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #977) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 2:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's in the cage ???? tell me , tell me , tell me !!!
Let me see ???
does it bite ????

cage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3327) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k00 Hiya all, I am back and "off" till monday. Woohoo !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9018) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos, I bet it is Spirit Sho Sho's cage:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3328) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k01 SHARK IN THE BLUE !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9020) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here are more pics of the divers...
cam.jpg
cam1.jpg
cam2.jpg

More Salp..slap...whatever it's called?
cam3.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #979) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine ,
did you get my Email?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3329) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Sjos, Yes I got your email. I was about to answer you :o)
k03

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #980) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine , Email me at home if you can

30 more minutes and I'm freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

sjosssss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3330) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k04
Chubby is showing again !
Did somebody save the yesterday laughing Chubby in small format, I would like to add it on the " Smile at the cam " Any possibility to have it emailed ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3331) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Waaaaaa ! I posted the wrong pic !
Here the right one. Sorry.
k04

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3332) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 4:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k05
Well, it's time for me to say goo night. I feel a bit tired and tomorrow we are going to our astronomy club. That means a short night :o)
Enjoy your evening west coasters of the big pond. See you tomorrow for a brunch :o)
Nighty nite and sweet dreams.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3056) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice parrot...on the way home now...see you in a bita.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7818) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh blimey. Did I miss everyone. Annie B.

Who does this tail belong to

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #731) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like someone is showing his tail!!!
fishtail.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7819) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couple of gate shots that got missed.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7820) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #732) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice Sunset!!!sunset21.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #733) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another shot with sun almost gone!!!
sunset.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3305) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening All! I does look like a beautiful night tonight!

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3306) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA Mary!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #734) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen - how was the horseback riding!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3308) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary - Diana is horseback riding:-). I wish I was today instead of working though:-). My sister is over now so I am wondering how long I will be on before she kicks me off.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3309) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #735) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay - a little confused today - to much work and PBD!!!
Have fun with you sister!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3310) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I get confused all the time:-). I am looking forward to your trip report.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #736) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen - that the baby - it eats up you brain cells - trust me I know I have had 2 kids and feel like all of my memory cells were eaten away!!!
Hope you still feeling good - MAMA!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #737) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Almost dark!!!susnet.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3311) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I still feel great. Counting my blessings:-). I get confused even when I wasn't expecting LOL! I am now kicked off, my sister has taken over the house, my husband and I are now at her mercy...:-).

I wish everyone a good night! See you in the morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #982) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, thats what I call good timing: back on Bt to see the last light of day ;-)
down

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #983) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 7:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight to you all:-)

Hey eileen????
No more bronco bucking or Bungee-jumping for you OK????

take care .

sjosss
Martineke, bonne nuit.
Like you said , plenty of opportunities to meet ahead.

Eileen , Bonaire in 2014? We can get our kids PADI-certified by then :-)

sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #738) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - loved the message- you sound like Kermit the frog with a Dutch accent.
Have fun on your vacation in France - we want pics when you get back!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7821) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 7:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary. Confused. You wanna be me, then you would know what confused means. LMHO. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7822) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't remember if I was ever in here today, but I am outta here now. LMBO. Night night everyone. Sweet dreams. Annie B.

anything

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration