BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Happy Saturday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Happy Saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3139) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 12:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

z00
Good morning,
I am already up, business is busines.
I caught this beautiful Moon for you. Have a nice week end, see you tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3140) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 12:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

z01 Need to go now. Bye, bye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3168) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 5:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning and Bye for now Martine! Great Moon pics!

I have 1/2 day of work as well today. It will be quiet and the day will go by fast. We have a party at our house tonight (not really something I planned) so hubby is doing the cleaning today.:-) Waiting for the sunrise now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3171) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dawn is here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3172) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The morning colours are starting.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3173) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3174) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3175) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couple fish bits.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3176) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time for me to get ready to go to work. Have a wonderful morning and afternoon everyone!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7619) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 10:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope you have a good day Martine. It is very cold here today.

Eileen. Sometime the ones that are not planned turn out the best. Annie B.

Dug these from the archives.

anything anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7621) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't quite grab a whole fish today.

anything

Divers

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7622) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 12:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see the boat is still here, but no more action as yet. Slow day on the cams today. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8878) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all, Eileen, working on a Saturday? Hope this is a one time thing! The divers above are showing us the type of bouyancy to use in front of the cams (and on the reef):-) Still feel aweful today...going to have to get some cold meds:-(

one is the lonliest number that you'll ever do....two can be as bad as one it's the lonliest number since the number oneber....
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

P.S. I'm not responsible for the typos...I need some tea and honey:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7623) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. Go get those meds, and then you may start to feel better hopefully. Annie B.

Just peeping in.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3178) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello! I have been back from work for awhile now. Cynde, I work Saturday's last year for a few months too. It's overtime and extra money and I like the fact that this year I am getting gas $$ too! I hope you feel better with your cold!

Annie B, the party has been changed to elsewhere - WooHoo! I can sleep tonight!

Divers...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3179) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3180) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3183) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlie!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3186) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3187) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8890) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen! Great capture of Charlie!

Ghost fish?
cam.jpg

come closer...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8891) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, maybe it's the cold medicine...but could this be a black tip shark and not Charlie the Tarpon?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8892) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sunsets are coming...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3188) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde, I think it is a tarpon. Doesn't have a shark body. I could be wrong too! Definately a lazy afternoon for me. Been puttering while Bon is on!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8893) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3189) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Triplets of 18:18:-)!

1Sun almost gone.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8894) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yea Eileen, my monitor at home isn't the best...I was just trying to stir some stuff up:-) I'm off to finish my cleaning and then fix a nice hot tottee for my throat...finish the sunsets mom to be:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3191) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will:-). Enjoy with some extra brandy. I really hope you get better. There is sooo many people sick right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7625) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did someone mention brandy. Hi Eileen and Cynde. I'm just chilling out watchin' tv. Annie B.

anythinganything

Just had to pop by to see the sunsets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3192) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The sunsets are beautiful tonight.

1 2

OK, now I have to finish off this appetizer thingie I am making for my families Thanksgiving next weekend. I can freeze them. (Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend.) I am soo glad the party is not here tonight.:-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3193) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boat coming!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7626) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What is the thingie you are making Eileen.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7627) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sailboat south side.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8896) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil's sailboat...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7628) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have you taken your meds Cynde. Are they working yet? Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3194) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie B, I'll put a link to the recipe on CC. It tastes yummy - the filling part:-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7629) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok Eileen. Thanks. I will go look.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8897) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, yes, taken meds and am cleaing...but as soon as I am done mopping I'm making that hot tottee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3196) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish you all a good night! Finally done with the appetizers and cleaning up. Whew! I bet Cynde is enjoying her hot tottee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7630) on Saturday, October 4, 2003 - 7:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got wiped out in the middle of posting a message. I think the cams went down for a short while. Well I am off to bed now anyway. See you all tomorrow sometime. Sweet dreams. Annie B.

anything

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration