BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Dedicated to the mystery cam cleaner
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Dedicated to the mystery cam cleaner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #431) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 3:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We neded a new thread...and couldn't think of a title....so....
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #433) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rusty...According to these guys it's your turn soon!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3043) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 3:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m27b
Time for me to leave you. Have a nice evening, see you tomorrow for breakfast. Nighty nite all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #435) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight, Martine....sleep well!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2923) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 4:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good thing I have archiving access..you all missed the prelude to the cam cleaning!!
b.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #436) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara....ROFLMAO:-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2924) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And a few more...octopus message to Rusty and who is that masked person?
a.jpgb.jpgc.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2925) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 4:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One more of the masked guy...
a.jpg
Now I'll have to check the cc pages to see if Rusty got the message...Hi, LaDonna!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8761) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 4:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Guys, that's Brian from the UK holding the sign and toys! I tried to remember who was there that would know Rusty, and the pink octipus gave it away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #437) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 4:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well...antoher day gone...see you all on Monday!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1095) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye LaDonna, have a nice weekend.
Hi Cynde, at first I thought the camera-housing was Jakes, showing his new toy .

I was at a BBQ from work, so I missed all the real action in front of the cam.
At least the cam is clean again..
First steps to sunset
sh

Martine, sleep well. I hope no insomnia this night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8763) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye LaDonna! Have a great weekend:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8764) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Diana! Funny, the only way I knew it was a digital from the back was from looking at your camera when we were diving! Now my cover has been blown! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1097) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde... You should buy (or ask for x-mas) a housing for your digital cam... It really is safe (most of the time, we have never leakage with our housing)

sun1
Some more evening colors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8766) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana, Michael wont' let me even THINK about taking that camera underwater until it is well worn in! I have my eye on a Reefmaster (think that's it) that isn't too expensive. My Christmas wish:-) BTW, did you read that Cecil flooded his, but he was able to recover it! Whew!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1099) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I read the Cecil adventure... glad it worked again!
I think you should only take good care of the O-ring and try to avoid hairs and sand getting trapped in it. (knock on wood: we don't have any problems)

sun2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7451) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello. Couldn't get on the computer due to others wanting to use it. Hopefully we will be networked at the weekend, if the guy decides to show up.

Cynde. I think Cecil was just unlucky in that instance. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8767) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a missed fish part! Have you recovered from the time change yet?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1101) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We missed some fish-part..
shpw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1102) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA... LOL Cynde. Not much fish activity on the archives, posting this one as a double!!

Not completely recovered, especially not in the morning. But at least I can sleep almost during the whole night, without needing to go to the restroom or waking up for nothing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8768) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana GMTA! lol! Annie, I agree, some weird fluke that it flooded...this another reason for Michael to nix me taking our new one underwater!

Tangs in the distance:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3044) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m30
Can't sleep so much Jean Paul is snoring :o)
Better see the sunset with you gals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3045) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m31b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3046) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m32 m33
Some action at the gate while the sun is setting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3047) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m34b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1104) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine, welcome back. Do you have to go to work tomorrow?

sho

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3048) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m35 m36

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3049) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m37
No Diana, tomorrow is my last day off, I am back working on saturday for four days :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1105) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Free time, always goes by quickly, doesn't it??
Strange.. the time conceptions. Sometimes a day looks like it never ends and when you enjoying the day it's gone before you realize it!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3050) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m38 m39

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1106) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sh

I think it's time to go to bed for me. Martine, hope you get some sleep as well later on, with nice dreams (of being at Bon??)!
No coffe for me in the morning, I'm having a PR and communication workshop. Good thing about that is, that it is fnished around 4 pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3051) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m40b
Yes, the time is running too fast, especially when you are in holidays :o( have you thought that Xmas is in 3 months from now...
Colours are fabulous tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3052) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m41b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1108) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, Grendel, good night to you too, and all the other BT-ers
gren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3053) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m42b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3054) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m44b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3055) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m45b
Good night Diana, sleep well and sweet dreams :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7454) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful colours tonight Martine.

anythinganything

Had to reboot the 'puter. Running slow for some reason. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3056) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m46b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7455) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Diana. See you tomorrow. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3057) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m50b
Oh Yes Annie, the colours are particularly beautiful tonight. Don't regret to be still awake, and I'll keep some nice panos for my "private collection"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7456) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it me, or is it getting darker sooner tonight.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3058) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

m51b
Colours seems unreal tonight. Wow, what a gorgeous sunset.
We had a lot of fun, ugh Annie ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3059) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I think it's the first time it happens to have a doublet on a pano. We are genious :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3060) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Negative, this was not a doublet, quite similar, but light different. Annie, I think we are the BT Picassos :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7457) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have only ever seen such brilliant sunset colours on Bon. Has the snoring stopped yet Martine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7458) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! They are very similar. I have my red wine again tonight to help me sleep soon. I never used to like wine until recently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2927) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, Martine!!! Still up?? OOOLALA!
Nightime sail...
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7459) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am sleepy now, so I will say good night, and see you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2928) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Annie...nice sunset flick! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7460) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, Barbara, you crept in while I was posting. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3074) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening! And good night to those going to bed. Beautiful pics as always, but I think Bonaire has a beautiful day everyday!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3061) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think you are right Annie, it's getting dark earlier on Bonaire. Yesterday it was dark at 07.02 PM. I noticed under tropical latitudes the days extend in summer and reduce in winter too, but the difference is not that big like on upper latitudes. Total variation is around one hour or ne hour and a half.
Unfortunately Jean Paul is still snoring and I fear I have to stay on the sofa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7461) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just noticed that some days the sunset ends around 12.30, my time, and tonight it was half an hour earlier. It is a good job we have comfortable sofas isn't it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3062) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara and Eileen, I am feeling sleepy too. I have to get up rather early to have a blood analysis. Just to check if my Cholesterol downed. Should be : no more smoking, no more fat and no more rosé wine ( well, very seldom ) :o)
Good night girls. have a nice evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3075) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, I feel for you on the snoring part. My hubby likes to really start snoring really loud about 2 hours before I wake up for work! Ahhhh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3076) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Night Martine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7462) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen. My one starts two seconds after his head has hit the pillow. LOL. A few kicks normally stops it though.

Martine. Guess I am lucky, I have no cholesterol.

Gotta sleep now, really am going to bed. Night night. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3063) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I thought you had gone ?
This is my amateur astronomer side speaking, but I looked in the whole year archives and checked the different sunset positions on the north cam. The sun sets on the very left side in winter and move to the right in summer. Same with the Moon, but the Moon passes from north cam to south cam :o)
I do apreciate my sofa which occasionnally turns into my bed, it seems yours too :o)
Definitely nighty nite ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3077) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nighty night! Annie B, I am doing the kicking thing now, the pushing thing does not work anymore. He has learned to ignore that in his sleep!:-) LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3064) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jean paul is like Trev, as soon as he got his hed on the pillow he snores. It's useless to kick, shake, yell, whistle, pat or even kiss, the best solution for me is to move to the sofa and watch Bonaire sunset :o)
Well, it would be wiser to say good night now. It's 01.30 AM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2929) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight everyone! See you all tomorrow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3078) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish you all goodnight too! See you for coffee!:-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration