BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: It has been a while...
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: It has been a while...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2828) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 2:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

... since I started a new thread.

Good morning all and good morning Grendel

Grendel

I'll have a cup of coffee and then I'll start my home-improvement (again). I'll be in and out today. Have a great day all!

Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nicola falvey (BonaireTalker - Post #38) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 3:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Martin, nice to know that someone else is up and about! Nice picture of Grendel at the gate.
Good luck with the home improvements, don't injure yourself!!
Happy weekend everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By grendel (BonaireTalker - Post #31) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 3:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woof
ssssshhhhhh be quiet it's still the middle of the night...
good morning martin
slobber on you and step on your foot, cuz you are my buddy :-)

hi nicola
wag-wag-wag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nicola falvey (BonaireTalker - Post #39) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 4:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Grendel, sending wags and slobber to you.
Have done my guard dog duty by barking very loudly at the postman, am now resting and pondering my next move.

Best wishes from Buzz Falvey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7343) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everybody. I shall be in and out today too. Going out to dinner tonight, so have lots to do. Martin, please be careful if you use power tools. Annie B.

Sitting on the top of the wall

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7345) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 8:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlotte about to pass by.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7347) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maintaining the cam

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nicola falvey (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annette, brilliant sunset pictures from last night, the colours were fantastic. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. Nicola

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7348) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Nicola. Yes, it is a beautiful sunny day here today. Have to go get my hair done, we are going out for dinner tonight with friends. Beats cooking. LOL. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7351) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Phew! just got back in time to see our new slim line Freddie and George at the gate. Annie B.

Hiya Freddie and George.

anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2892) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like we missed a couple of divers...could it be Freddie and George? Only guessing cause it looks like a couple...
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2893) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

People and fish fins on display!
a.jpgb.jpg
Whoops, where are my manners? Good morning Annie, Nicola, Grendel (where's Blikje, no sign in yet), and Martin! Will be here for just a bit before heading back to see my parents...no big issues the past 2 days but have more planning to do...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7354) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara, and good luck with it all. Hope you get on ok. I gotta get ready to go out soon. I really must get ready. LOL. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2894) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmm, scanned the archives but didn't see anyone getting in (of course I don't have my glasses yet)...Nice sailboat going by
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2895) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi and bye Annie! Glad to see you for a bit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2896) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

School for tiny tots...
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2829) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good news, another day of labour has ended without calling the emergency services :-)

Work is still not finished, but that is for next time... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2897) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2898) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Strong work Martin! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2899) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now it's time to take off...Bye bye!
Chubby!!! :-) a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1018) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That thread title adds up for me.... Back from San Diego and just checked in. One day later because of Hurricane Isabel (we travelled through Washington on thursday.... not).
Just want to say Hi to the BT-ers and going to check in on a lot of missed threads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8687) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey girlfrent! Can't wait to hear how San Diego was! Sorry you had problems getting back home:-(

Sunsets are coming:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8690) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cam.jpgcam1.jpg

sarge?
cam2.jpg

Weird, no clouds on the south, but nice colorful ones on the north...
cam4.jpgcam3.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1025) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice coloring of the sky
sky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1026) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's a nice capture of sarge... Head-first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8692) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still no color on the south cam...
cam.jpgcam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8694) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana, at first I thought it was bluebeard because he looks so skinny...then noticed all the stripes:-) I wish I looked that skinny from the front! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8695) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a sailboat for Cecil:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8696) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

From the other side...white out!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8698) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW! Fire red!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8699) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One more, and I need to get ready to meet Cheryl and Aiery for dinner later:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1028) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have a sun-down.
sundown

It's time for me to go to sleep as well. But... I'm completely awake. Even though I did not sleep on the plane. Jet-lag is knocking on the door over here. But i'm gonna try.
Sleep well all, now or later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8701) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last 2...nighty night folks:-)
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8702) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana, hope you get some sleep:-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7357) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana. Better to be home one day late safe and sound than not be at home at all. Glad you made it gal. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7358) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. Thanks for the sunsets. I have just got home. Had a lovely dinner. Prawn Cocktail, followed by Gammon Steak topped with a fried egg and pineapple ring, chips and peas. Was too stuffed to eat a pudding, but there was plenty of wogga. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7359) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. That was a good full frontal capture of Sarge. Never seen him like that before. Annie B.

Time for bed. See you all tomorrow.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8703) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 7:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Annie, thanks for the panos! We are having dinner with BTalkers Cheryl and Aiery from Texas tonight at the Monterey Cannery in Oceanside Harbor! Can't wait to chat with them again, and of course, for Michael to meet more BTalkers (poor guy is getting worn out this month!) LOL! I tried bread pudding once, I ended up smothering it in cream! Nothing lo-cal about that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7360) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 8:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. That is a good old fashioned english dish isn't it. It is wonderful with hot custard, but I haven't eaten that in years. I used to make it when the kids were small.

I just found this one in the archives. I don't know why, but I just think it is funny.

anything

Say hello to Cheryl and Aiery for me. I think our husbands have become BT widowers. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8705) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 8:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, will do. That is a funny pic, I had to look at it for a while to figure out what it was! LOL! Kind of like an ink blot! I didn't care too much for the bread pudding, thus all the cream I poured on it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7361) on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 8:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I must admit, I had to look at that one twice too. LOL. There is an art to making bread pud. The shop made stuff ain't nothin' like home made. I wish I could remember how I used to do it. I think Treacle was the magic ingredient.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1029) on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Annie, that's true: better safe one day late then sorry!
Nice sunset art you've done!

Cynde, LOL, picture of Grendel. Looks like he has Blikje in his mouth!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1030) on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOPS, excuse me Grendel.... Looks like SHE has Blikje in her mouth...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #982) on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sometimes she does, Diana. Hope you got some good sleep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8714) on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 2:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Diana, it does look like she has Blijke in her mouth!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration