BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Friday Moonbeams
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Friday Moonbeams
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2850) on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 11:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Must be a bit cloudy, no moon but the moonbeams persist....Good morning BT'ers...it's almost the weekend :-)
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #344) on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 11:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara - up late working!!! Thank goodness it is almost the weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2851) on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 11:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh there's the moon!!!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #345) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now it is in full view /image{moon.jpg}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2852) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now it's Friday's moon. See you all in a bit!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #346) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now for the picture - can't type - too late moon.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2853) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Mary, and good night!! LOL, didn't think anyone else was on line... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #347) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Barbara - had to finish a proposal - and I just sent it out - now I am off to bed!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2744) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all,
Barbara and Mary must probably be in bed now.
It's looks very quiet on the Dutch side...
I am getting ready for work. I wish it will be cooler than yesterday. One day more tomorrow and I am off :o)
It's an autumn morning today, quite cool and overcast. Anyway, rain will be welcome, it is so dry all over the country.
I wish you a nice day, it seems I am the only one lurking. Catch you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2745) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I forgot to thank you gals for the nice Moon pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #896) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodmorning to my time zone, good night to the rest of you :-)

Barbara and Mary , thanks for the "moonshots " again.

Martine, strangely enough I some how "missed" this thread on a prior visit ?

I guess I thought nobody would be around that time of the day.

Any way, TGIF !
Martine , I bet my weekend will be longer than yours:-)
I am taking next week of to spend with my "crown-prince" :-)
Beats working 10 out of 10 !

sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2746) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is what a say " a good new " Jos.
I have to run now.
Jos, nearly one month without smoking and 4 pounds dropped :o) Woohoo !
See you later happy Dad. Have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #898) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't believe you Martine ;-)!!!

quit smoking AND loose some weight??

Makes me feel I did something wrong a couple of years ago:-)

Duty calls , later ( hey granny D :-))

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2747) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It the first time it happens Jos. I am helped with homeopathic treatment :o)
Need to go now. Bye bye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2913) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, I'm happy for you Martine! 4 lbs lost and you have not smoked in a month!!! Enjoy your week with your baby Jos!

Good Morning Everyone and Good Night to Barbara and Mary! Speaking of Autumn, last night was really cool, perfect sleeping weather!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2914) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dawn is here!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2915) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 6:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Have a great day everyone! Last day of the work week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #348) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone!!!
First fish of the day firstfish.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6930) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. First time i've sat down all morning. Housework. Ugh!! Just checked the archives and found these.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6931) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 8:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Oh well, back to it. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #351) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie B!!! Looks like Charlotte wanted to show her face - since Chubby has been such a camera hog this week!!

Looks like chubs in the distance chubby17.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6933) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Phew! Mary, just sat down again, just in time to see these folk at the gate. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6934) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #352) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie B - Look now she is posing with the car
frontvisitor.jpg
Hope your housework is not too hard on you today!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #353) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That boat has been there for over an hours and still no divers - do you think they will show!?!?!
boat14.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #355) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look 4 squid in a row!!!! squid.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6935) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice one of the squiddies Mary. Nearly done here. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8469) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, nice capture. Kelly and I saw them about 3 times when we dove small wall:-) Annie, when you're done, can you please come clean my house?

Satch in the back...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #375) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Come look in the camera Honey.

comeer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #376) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now act like we are flying.

flying

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6936) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, You know the answer to that question don't you. LOL

Terri. Good captures there. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #377) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Annie B.

Actually I haven't been feeling well and would appreciate some help with yard work. Could you possibly get on a plane?

LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #357) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri - thanks for the captures of the divers - ia have been staring at that boat all morning and the minute that I leave to go do something they come!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6937) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri. If I answer that, Jake will throw me off here. LOL.

More visitors

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8477) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

dive by...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #359) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubs came by for a visit and I almost missed him!!!
chubby17.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8479) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow Mary, SMACK!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #360) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Biker dude!! biker.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #361) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Biker due visiting!!! bikerdude.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2748) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all, I am back, and dinner is over.
Great captures today folks. I will just stay a little while before going to bed. Tomorrow is another but last day of work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8483) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

incoming torpedo
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #378) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

EVERYONE DUCK FOR COVER!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2749) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

j1j2
Nice wave and plenty of jewels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8484) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lol Terri:-) Martine, congratulations on the smoke out (and loosing weight to boot!) Way to go!

Satch in the back...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2854) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, everyone..! Long, busy day (probably longer since it's Friday and I can't wait for two days off...Mary, that is Hotlips in the 9:18 I think!
Couple of Chubby in the distance....or is one Doc Pepper?
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2856) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's Chubs and Bluebeard
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2750) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is time for me to say goodnight. Have a nice week end, I'll see you back for morning coffee. Don't forget the sunset pics :o)
Nighty night and sweet dreams to you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #379) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Martine,

Tomorrow you tell me how you lost weight while quitting smoking, okay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6942) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Martine. Sorry I missed you. Just popped back to catch up. Sleep well. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2751) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

j3 j4
Could it be a cruising ship like the " Freewinds " leaving Bonaire ?
Yes Terri, I'll explain you tomorrow. Definitely saying good nite :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2752) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie, good night
I think soon you too will go to bed, just after sunset, ugh ? :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6943) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. I may not be awake for the sunsets tonight. I am really tired after a busy day. See you tomorrow. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2753) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So sleep well Annie, I am going right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6944) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Managed to catch the sailboat.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6945) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and another

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2916) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone! I've got some sunsets!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6946) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank goodness Eileen. My 'puter froze right at the crucial moment. I am off to bed now, really. See you all tomorrow. Oh, forgot, we are having the computers networked tomorrow, so if you don't see me, you know it went wrong. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2917) on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 7:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Night Annie B! Thank-you for the Flicky pic! I hope your puters work tomorrow!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration