BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Sunday bright and early
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Sunday bright and early
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #163) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all! I thought I might start the new thread before I head on to bed. Its late, and I have work in the morning.
light
Is that one of the light houses?
Jos, are you at work yet?
I'll see everyone in the morning. Goodnight, and sweet Bonaire dreams...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2371) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 2:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, it seems it's me !
Good morning all, I wish I could have slept more.
This is BOPEC lights Britt.
Time for me to get ready, would you believe me when I say I'm not feeling this work day ? Especially knowing I have to handle this @#&¤=! airline as every sunday :o(
Enjoy your sunday, catch you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2709) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning/Goodnight! Martine, I hope your work day goes incident free today!

I have a busy day ahead, some shopping and visiting the in-laws later in the afternoon.

Here are some fish bits from this morning. Looks like a quiet morning on the cams so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2710) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning colours, this one for Martine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2713) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boat out on the water.

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2714) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Early morning dive boat? fishing boat? It has been there awhile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2715) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of fish bits!
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1985) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good afternoon Martine & Eileen!
Ppppfffffffffff, what a busy week I had :-(
No time 2 check the cams or the chat. I'll go and try 2 read some old threads now...
I missed all of u and these colors!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2716) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Igor, Long time no hear! :-)

Glad you are back, I hope everything is well with you and Cinthie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1986) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen! Sorry 4 the silence...
Email on it's way :-)
Ooooohh!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2717) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No apologies needed Igor! I'll check my email when I get home, I am leaving to go do some shopping with the ladies on the street! My hubby is worried:-).

See in a little while!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #359) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

diver alert!
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #360) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and more
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #361) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello all, just popped in after a very busy week, and saw these divers! Had to post them first. Try to read all the messages later
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1987) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin, u capped me on the divers! Upside down diver that is...
Eileen, sorry 4 the apologies... :-) I can imagine hubby is a bit afraid!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #362) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

bye divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #363) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Igor!
little fish for u fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #364) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

man on the beach man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1988) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thx 4 the fish Karin and a good capture of the man! I missed him. What does he carry?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #365) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

first I thought it was something like a beach chair, now I think it's 2 bags

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #366) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers again divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8194) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all!
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #164) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning! I have finally finished my homework, but it seems that I missed the action..
morn
Hey Igor!!! Haven't "seen" you in a while! How are you?
Anyone know when Barbara is getting home from Hawaii? Poor Martine, having to go to that airport day after day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #859) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
Didn't watch the cams today. Had to do a lot of small things, and could not be distracted!!!
Hi Igor! Hope you have more time the coming week. You missed you're fanclub!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #860) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Camcleaning day??
1a 1b 1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #861) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

From the archives, getting in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2595) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! We're back from a great vacation in Hawaii! Snorkeled for hours in several locations that were new to me and saw soooo many fishies! Hope some of the pics come out! Not too many of Chubbies relatives this time but satch's cousin was there! :-)
Little fry here! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1989) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde, Brittany & Diana!
And of course: welcome back Barbara :-)
Sounds like u had a great trip! Was the birthday everything u 2 expected?

Hey Britt :-) I'm fine, thank u. Just a lot of work 2 do, so not 2 much time play around :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2596) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great luau for Alison's birthday Igot! Thanks for asking! :-) How is everything with you? I am trying to resize my photos so I can post some in cc...I have the camera set for high quality so lots of pixels! Little fish lining up for Aunday school a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2597) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooops, Igor...typings out of sync...! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #864) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Back Barbara, I just was thinking about you (in cc...). Sounds like you had a lot of fun. You will suffer from PHD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2598) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Diana, I started suffering in the aiport before we left! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2372) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all, Hi Barb, welcome back home.
I wish you had a nice week end. We are on a red alert all over France due to violent storms expected during the night.
I think I won't stay too long, feel sleepy but before going to bed I have to water urgently all the plants.
Catch you later for the final goodbye :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2670) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, Hang in there. Did you receive my email from last week????

Otherwise let me know if I should use another email address.

Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2601) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aloha, Martine, I hope your weather settles down...it was windy and the surf was rough in some areas of Hawaii, but generally very nice weather and snorkeling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2602) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, an archive scan revealed this big pic!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2373) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Truste Martin, Aloha Barbara.
No, I didn't received your email. Try this one tlouzeau@noos.fr :o)
Time to say goodnight, I am "fiew" ask Barbara the meaning, she must know :o)
I am going to bed now, I just wish you a nighty night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow, gang.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2671) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, I've send it again. It has been 3 times now... I'll copy and paste it in a private message from the boards as well. Please let me know if and when you receive it...

Weltrusten,

Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2374) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just a little quizz before leaving.
aaa
Find Grendel 's sister ( or brother )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2375) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martin,
Bingo !!! I got it :o) Thanks.
Welterusten !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2672) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HOURAY!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2603) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I give up Martine...this is as hard as the rabbit I thought I could see in the clouds a couple of weeks ago! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2604) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice purple sunset coming...we couldn't directly see many of the sunsets in Hawaii as our hotel was around the corner from the sunset and it was going down behind a point of land but very pretty clouds!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2376) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The dog is sitting on the beach between the two round rocks on the left side of the pic :o)
Good night...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #865) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Martine,
Hope the weather will not be to bad!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8196) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Honey I'm Home! Barbara, welcome back! I like your new profile pic! Is that from Hawaii?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #866) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How observant, Cynde, about the profile pic. It's a nice one, Barbara!

Here's a fish, welcoming you back
hello

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #867) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And some nice jewels in the sea
jewels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8198) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here are some pics that got missed...

perfect timing!
cam.jpg

This must be Seb and Mary:-)
cam.jpg
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #869) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, we missed them
I was eating my homemade Ice cream (vanilla-cocos), American portion.
One last picture from me:
show

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #870) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night, be back tomorrow (although a very busy day is waiting for me...., but counting down to my vacation ).
Sleep well and 'weltrusten'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8199) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 4:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Diana!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2605) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Diana! Yes, Cynde & Diana, new pic is from our night snorkeling trip to Hanauma Bay...it was pretty choppy but fun...I rented a light but Alison got out early and I kept going! Couldn't get past the reef because of waves and a rescue (apparently unsuccussful) going on when we go there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #765) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

gooooooodmorning to all of you.

had a nice weekend?

babs, welcome back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Thomas (BonaireTalker - Post #91) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - almost 8 PM here in Florida. Weekend is really over... Back to work tomorrow...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2718) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Josssssssssssss! And Good Night everyone! It's been another busy day visiting family and shopping...

Great pics today too:-)

Welcome back Barbara!

See you in the morning for coffee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #767) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gail ,

lucky you , having a weekend !

My weekend was from saturday morning 11.00 am. till sundaynight 23.45 PM.
But.....quality time , ( snore.....)

am I nuts ? No sunset postings???
anybody????

sjoske

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #768) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

just a little to late for the real thing, Wasn't that spectacular tonight

sjosss
Hi eileen , bye ( buybuy) eileen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6478) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, yes, I know it's late here, but I thought at least I would show my face. Welcome home Barbara, so glad you enjoyed your trip. Annie B.

Dug around in the archives to see if anything was missed.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2607) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos, anyone there? Just trying to get groceries, laundry done, etc. Who was was in charge of sunsets while I was gone? Must be Jos! Nice captures there! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6479) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2609) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Annie, I see you are still up and posting! Did you put any pics of your trip up while I was gone? If so, where?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6480) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara. I fell asleep earlier, that is why I am awake now. Not for long though. Yes I did post some fishy pics, can't remember which day offhand. May have been Thursday or Friday in CC. Memory section of the brain is completely dead. LOL. Annie B.

Looks like the south side was busy today

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2610) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope you can get to sleep soon, Annie. I'll be scanning the archives for your pics! Only got one of a turtle posted today on cc. I have to shrink them to upload! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2611) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 9:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Found them, Annie (if you're still up?) Nice photos! Gotta see if any of mine came out...hard to get those fish to stay still for a shot! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6481) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 9:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara. I had to reduce mine also.

Jos. You said they may not have been very spectacular, but they are a darn sight better than I see where I am. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #769) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi girls ,

Annie B ? Living in the wrong time zone again are you?

Ms Barbara, thank you for your confidence, just noticed a totally wrong 3th sunset pic anyway.

By the looks of your profile pic you must have had a great holiday?!

btw: why is it that people seem to try to undo their holiday by working so hard to get their household back in line first thing when they come back???

relax , mellow.

sjoske

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6482) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 9:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, that's it. I am off to bed now. See you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6483) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 9:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya Jos. Since the heat wave here, I think I have become nocturnal. As for getting the house in order, don't you know yet that a clean house means that the computer is broken. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #770) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 9:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie ,
to me a clean house means either:
a) our daughter is asleep
b) the help has been busy
c) we've got guests coming over
LOL

I'm starting a monday morning thread that will keep you all busy!!!
sjossss

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration