BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: And monday is back
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: And monday is back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1953) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all,
It a bright, sunny, warm monday morning and I too have to go back working :o(
Annie, are you flying Cyprus Airways on wednesday ? Need to know, cause I have something in mind :o)
Igor, Diana, are you ready for our morning coffee ?
Will you also post the morning colours for Eileen ?
Have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1955) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops, we both Jos and I opened a new thread at the same time. We could use this one as a second thread when Jos' one becomes too long :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #443) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine , ;-)

( can you picture my smile , can you ????)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1956) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes I can !
Have a nice day Jos, need to get ready for work :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Bayford (BonaireTalker - Post #28) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine and Jos. I guess the Europeans are just getting up and us West Coast Canadians just going to bed. I just got home from a day boating at the lake and thought I would check in to see if I missed anything. Have a great Monday all!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue (BonaireTalker - Post #62) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

showpic04
showpic05

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue (BonaireTalker - Post #63) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 9:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

showpic06

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #371) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see that I missed the divers and Jake .
Good day Sue and Lorraine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #110) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 10:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers comming? boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #111) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 10:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers here boat2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #373) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Waiting for divers to arrive:
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #112) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

he is wondering when they are comming too! fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #374) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That make twins, Kerri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #66) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Peek-a-boo

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2159) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Again two threads so early? Here's a tail...guess who?
Good morning to all (afternoon for some) Off to a busy Monday!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2160) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoa is it bright on the street cam! Need sunglasses for this one!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #67) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

incoming 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #375) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver???
diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #68) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

coming or going???
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #69) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

traffic jam at Jake's place :-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #70) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

visitor's 07210
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #265) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Visitor

paris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #71) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

doubles!! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #72) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 11:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

now a diver 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #134) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

missed a visitor, and Linda(coming back?)
visitor linda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2161) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Come in a bit closer, Chubby...
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2162) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now, that is weird...eeeeoooooeeeee exactly 10 minutes between being in the same spot?? Whoa!
Chubby must have an internal clock...kinda like the aliigator in Peter Pan... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, lets see what happens at 12:48!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #136) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hm, no Chubby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #137) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like Indigo!
indigo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2163) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

See, he pays attention! Up close!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2164) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's Chubby....ON TIME....this is getting eerie!
12:28, 12:38, 12:58 maybe he's doing a progressive math thing! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Satchmo! things are getting busy around here! 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2165) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Satch..a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Spooky, this Chubby!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7618) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all, great captures...Barbara, how's mom?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2166) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,Cynde...not a good trip..she couldn't find her breakfast roll right behind her on the kitchen table...anyway, still working on getting them to move up this way so I can keep a better eye on things (to no avail!)
Looks like Chubby is checked out for now...that was a very weird little series1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

bubbles in the background!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #75) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oops forgot the photo :-) 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

probably divers from this little boat, although they don't seem to get close to the cam
boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #76) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

someone at the gate! 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2167) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't tell who this is..anyone else? Indy?
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7621) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, sorry to hear that about your mom...

White spotted filefish in the orange phase! We saw sooo many of these on our trip! Juve's as well...I got LOTS of pics of them, but they were on the rolls that I loaded incorrectly so I really have none! WAAAAA!!! I just hope Kelly's turn out!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #78) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm thinking it looks like the file fish maybe?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #266) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde,

Sorry about your film. I just took 8 rolls in to be developed. I am no photographer. Hope some of them come out.

Barb,

Hang in there with your mother. Mine is 86 and still going strong. At least for now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7622) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri, I was so bummed. I even double checked my film to make sure it was "rolling." I have no idea what happened...that was the final straw, I am switching to digital now! I have PBD so bad today...the vacation "aura" has worn off, and I am really missing the warm Bonairian waters!

I agree with others...it still isn't right...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

come visit...we won't bite :-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #267) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde,

Any idea when you will be going back? I'm ready now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #268) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver holding tummy.

upside

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #80) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #81) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

doubles:-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7625) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri, Thanksgiving...Michael deserves a vacation now! Kelly and John will be going at the same time too:-) hee hee:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1957) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, hello, I am back from work and dinner is over.
Wow, lot of talks today too, another busy day ugh ?
Barbara, it is hard to see our parents getting old. Mom is still fine and very active, thanks God, but I notice she starts to forget things :o(
Chubby is quite amazing, must have swallowed a clock. I know he is doing this just for you.
Cynde, you've better swap old rollfilm camera for digital one, or better for movie. Be sure it happened to us too and it is sooo frustrating to have a blank roll revealed instead of exhuberant underwater life.
Well, Jean Paul just finished our underwater DVD from Mauritius ( we were in december 2002 ) and I want to see it, at last :o)
So, lets say good night in case I am not popping out anymore tonight.
Don't forget to post the sunsets I will enjoy with my morning coffee :o)
Nighty night...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

the jewels of Bonaire....can ANYTHING be more beautiful? 072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #140) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

more jewels, oh, why is it so long until April???
jewels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

At least you have April!!! I'm trying to figure out a way to get there within the next year!!! :-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sure you will manage LaDonna! Have you been there yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (BonaireTalker - Post #84) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh WOW!!!!!072103
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #142) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and another wow!
gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #143) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and another wow!
gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #144) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oops, sorry for the double post, looked like puter crashed first time, obviously it did send the post before that happened!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2169) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

New thread time!
Headed into Monday eve
thanks for the thoughts, Martine, Cynde, Terri..see you at the next thread!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #146) on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ouch, Barbara, I also started a new thread
well, maybe we will even need that ;-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration