BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Early Thursday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Early Thursday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1731) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 4:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, I'm up really early this morning. Could not sleep, husband is snoring. I'm only working a half day today and I have started on my caffiene intake. I've made a big pot of coffee for anyone to join in and I have tea too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1733) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just took a look outside and the sunrise here is absolutly beautiful. Lots of reds!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1734) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couple pics of dawn...

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1735) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks eerie...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1736) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to go do the drive to work. My husband is working in the field today doing inspections so I hope he does not need to take the puter with him. Which means, when I get home early today, I can enjoy the cams! Keeping my fingers crossed! I wish everyone a wonderful day today.

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1737) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK one more, this one is pretty...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3228) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 8:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen,,,have a great day....hope ya can hold up with the little sleep...Got to get him those snore nose plugs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5516) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Eileen and Meryl. Just got home from more shopping. I love this retail therapy. LOL. Sorted out some pics from the archives. Annie B.

anythng anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5517) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5521) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

People at the gate.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3229) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Annie.....I wish I could get to the store! Too many workers still coming in and out of the house to leave the house during the day..and I work at night! One day to the weekend...can't wait....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5522) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl. How much longer before it is all finished?

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1607) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, had to run to get my work done yesterday..looks like it stayed pretty quiet on the cams. Cynde, your fish captions are a crack up....I will have to learn how to do that so Annie and I can make up the conversations we won't be able to hear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1608) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubsa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kowabunga!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1609) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He's pacinga.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlie,

Are you really Chardonnay? Woof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5523) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A little gate action here. Hi Barbara. I will have to try one of those messages later. LOL Annie B

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5524) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlie's Kowabunga sounds familiar!!

anything

Gotta go dinner. Be back later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

terri, i am chardy's master. she has lost computer privileges for being a bad dog. once she is off restriction, she will get access again:-)

just a little higher and we would have a full view:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlie,

Please give Chardy a pat on the head for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1610) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice pickup on the alias there, Annie...Chardy probably needs a walk, Charlie! Bluetang must be proud of her sibling...such a nice pose in the 8:28. And still no sight of Carmen?? Hmm...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1611) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dancing yellow wrassesa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

terri, gave chardy a pat on the head, barbara, no time for a walk this morning...too many chores to get done:-) chardy is a good dog, but she came home looking somewhat like woody the evil dog last night so needs a little down time:-)

here are a couple of raskly rasses...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #140) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Barb,

Thanks. Hope your Mom is doing okay. My best wishes are coming her way. Sure wish you could find a way to get to Bonaire for the July 8th party.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1612) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couple more fish and a visitor not wanting their face to be seen?
a.jpgb.jpgc.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1613) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Terri, wish I could be there too...thinking I might make it to Hawaii (my 70's home) this summer as it is relatively easier to get back to Calif. from if I need to and I am really needing to do some snorkeling. Thanks again for the good thoughts!
Divers coming?a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1614) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A little actiona.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1615) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 4:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ghost fisha.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll talk with you guys tomorrow. I'm leaving now.

Everyone have a good evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5525) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye Terri

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5526) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 5:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bluebeard and a couple of other fishes hanging around.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5527) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5528) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5529) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5530) on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night divers are here, but I cannot stay awake any longer. I will see you all tomorrow. Nighty night Annie B.

anything

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration