BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Tuesday (big cam day)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Tuesday (big cam day)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

should be a nice day for bbq, and watching for martine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #47) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 6:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have not posted a picture in such a long time, I'm not sure I remember, fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #48) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder what time Martine will be out? boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 7:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

where is everybody/ fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 7:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

just me and a few fish? /image{fish}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 7:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

lets try this again fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 7:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi kerri I am here. I have to work saturday so I get today off from work. Suppose to be doing house cleaning but not motivated. Kids are with the church at summer camp for a week and hubbys off to work. I am enjoying the silence. Came on to see what was going on in bonaire and nothing. They must be sleepy heads today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Kerr (BonaireTalker - Post #52) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sounds nice, last day of school as fri. I have mine plus the 2 next door. my 6 year old is very shy so might do summer camp next year, I hope!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5423) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Kerri and Christine. Just got back from shopping here. I think Carmen is supposed to appear on the cams today too. Annie B.

A couple from the archives.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5424) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like Blikje escaped again this morning. She is a little scamp. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 8:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bad Blikje, Bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5426) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 8:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers are here. All we need now is to id them. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5427) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just realised. That's a headless diver. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #648) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

She is not a bad Blikje! She is a very good dog!She knows the neighborhood and where she can go, she comes back, and she's really cute when climbing the fence..
It's her way of tweaking Grendl a bit, and finding a paw free zone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #122) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sure she is a good dog and I will meet her very soon.

more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5430) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seb. I didn't mean to imply that Blikje was naughty, because I know she isn't. Maybe I used the wrong word there. Annie B.

Wonder if we'll get to see the party later.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5431) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Visitors at the gate

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #649) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, she is a scamp, but Teri called her a bad dog and I will not put up with my canine pals being dissed on their daddy's message board!
I guess I miss the two girls,they are so sweet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #123) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, okay, apologizes to Seb and Blikje. I miss my dogs so badly that when we come to Bonaire we bring a dolphin hand puppet named "Endolphin" and pretend it's a real pet.

I can't wait to meet the girl dogs in Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5432) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 9:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok Seb. They make me laugh. I have my own four legged rascal here. He has the same colouring as Grendel, but is not as big. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chardonnay de Schramsberg (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning everyone...i sure am glad you have made your appologies to blijke...my mom says she is really really sweet. i have emailed ben, annie's dog ben...he's pretty cool:-) i am supposed to post a pic with my jabber, so here goes, hope it works! (seb, if you like animals you can come take care of us sometime!)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #124) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 10:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chardonnay, you are just adorable. I used to have two babies just like you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chardonnay de Schramsberg (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

terri, thank you (blush)...do dogs blush? i am a long hair dachshund. i am a "special needs" dog. i have problems with my eyes and stuff, so i get toys that make lots of noise so i know where they are going! i would love to play in this water...i love water:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #125) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Chardonnay

Here's a picture for you.

notcoming

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chardonnay de Schramsberg (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank you terri, everytime i look there is nothing there:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5435) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chardie, and here's one I found of Charlotte.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5437) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look at the lovely pinky colours.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Holly Phelps (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, I've got "Carmen Oklahoma 11:00 am" on my calendar, 'cause that's when she said she's show up.
Can this be Carmen?
carmen carmen2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't think it's Carmen. It doesn't look like her web page.

notcar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5438) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The have got our BT flag which Rusty invented.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christine Hughes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #190) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

its cecil and sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1552) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone...we need some more i.d. photos like Jake posted the other day...Carmen was thinking of having an OK sign...guess we'll keep guessing! I think this is clearly NOT her!! LOL
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1553) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubs peeking in a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1554) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Also not Carmen..a.jpg
??b.jpg
Party plans in the making.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5443) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is Cecil and Sue. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's the picture of Carmen I pulled off of her web page.

carmen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1555) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Expecting some reef cam action...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5445) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope we are going to be able to read that sign he is holding. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bluetang (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #585) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

here they are!
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

boat...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bluetang (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #586) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i wonder if the divers are niki and bob. i recognize her snorkel:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1556) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 12:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now only Chubs...didn't Carmen say she had green gear too? a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1557) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bluebeard to be...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bluetang (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #587) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi barbara, here is niki from the other day:-) i think that carmen said she has green fins..
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1558) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good memory, Cynde....but then, you are a bit younger than me! HAHA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #128) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is somebody upside down.

camera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1559) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming out...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1560) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Never to be left out of a series of pics..Chubby!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1561) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 2:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe that upside down diver was Carmen? She said something about an underwater etch a sketch type message board??
More divers coming or goinga.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1562) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How many threads will we generate today with all this action?
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5447) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara. There is a sign on the gate now. It must be time for a new thread soon. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1563) on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, I'll start the new thread and see you there Annie!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration