BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Good Morning, It's Sunday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Good Morning, It's Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1588) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone. The cams look like they are down :-(, They are still at 23:00. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #250) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen. Still no cams but no problem, raining and miserable. So back to bed I go for a bit. See y'all later....... Cindy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5183) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen and Cindylou. What are we gonna do now then. I'll just carry on cooking the Sunday roast and check back later. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1589) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning AnnieB and Cindylou. I am going back to bed too. My husband has to go to work (this early and on a Sunday) and is taking the puter anyway. I'll sleep my withdrawel symptoms away. Have a good day though, probably be on later!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10223) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, buddies! I think it's very, very overcast this fine Bonaire morning. Yawn! :-) Off to see what day it is in Chat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Faith M. Senie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #349) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 9:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's Sunday in the middle of a long weekend we were going to spend gardening. It's still raining. I woke up to one of my employees calling me with a work-related problem that will potentially delay something that can't be delayed. The webcams seem to be frozen on last night. And we had FOUR huge turkey vultures on our roof this morning.

Whaddya think -- should I just go back to bed???

Faith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #675) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 9:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Houston...Jake...we have a problem!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5184) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Crikey Rusty, we don't usually see you on this side of the fence. LOL. Cams are back. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #588) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey everybody, hoping to slip a few annuals into the ground today, the only dry-ish day in the foreseeable future here in NY.
I've been working on a movie of cam captures of MAr and me while at Jakes, when I get my webskills up a bit I will put it on a site for viewing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1380) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My, my! A lot of you on line early for a Sunday...Here's an interesting view of a fish
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1381) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And, now visitors at the gate...Seb your movie idea sounds great! And, Annie, maybe we can keep Rusty over here for a while...I just noticed that there's a new title "deity" ..do you know if anyone but Rusty has made it there yet? (Guess I should look in community chat more often)
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6689) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning everyone! barbara, rusty is the only "diety" on the board:-) caught this when i opened up the puter...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1382) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now a flurry of small fry! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1383) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning, Cynde! I was suspecting that, although I expect you and Annie to become goddesses sometime relatively soon! Now that I have a faster 'puter and cable I can check out community chat more often :-) Cold and overcast up here today...will have to wait until it warms up a bit for my bike ride around the lake...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6692) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

barb, looks cold and overcast here today too...i have my volunteer day at the ocean insitute this morning, we were hoping to spend the day on the boat, but i'm not sure if that is going to happen...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1384) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just checked out the satellite map...lots of clouds off of the entire coast of California...time to build an outdoor firepit for summer barbecues?? LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1590) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon! Great to see the cams are still running!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1385) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here comes Chubby...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1386) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aha, Eileen, should have refreshed again! Thought your were computerless today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1591) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just for the morning, hubby is back now. GMTA Barbara!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1592) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The fish must be out for lunch too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #557) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GDTA:

It's been a while since I logged in. I hope everyone is well. Got your "Good News"message Annie, very happy to hear it.
Sunny Florida it isn't today, nor yesterday so we are hoping for a better one tomorrow. It's funny I checked the weather station and the temp and conditions in Bonaire are almost the same here, except the rain. But I'd rather be in Bonaire

Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5185) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, Hiya Kevin. Long time no see. Nice and sunny here today, so I have been out in the garden potting up. How's Claire doing, I hope she is keeping well. Annie B.

Found these in the archives.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1387) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Extreme quiet on the cams today...Sunday is clearly a day of rest on Bonaire...
rubies and turquoisea.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By irma van den ende brakel (BonaireTalker - Post #43) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good evening everybody, glad to see the Cam is working again! And it is not raining anymore (in the Netherlands), even a little evening sun, good start for new week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1388) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, Irma...got a little more blue in the sky here now too...Bon's got a peach sky
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1389) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And glitter on the water...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1390) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like a game of tag! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1391) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, I think I like the pre sunsets the best!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1392) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

High and low a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1593) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon, I've been busy planting our first garden!!! My hands are still a bit dirty, need to scrub the fingernails. I like the peach in the photos, anyway, back outside for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By irma van den ende brakel (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice pictures Barbara, "High and Low" is funny, and already dark here, time to go to bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6695) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi all...charlotte peeking in:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1594) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No more gardening for today, looks more like home now outside.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1595) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1596) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1597) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some fishies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1598) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1599) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh no, the Grendal(?) is out on the street!
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1600) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pretty colours tonight1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1601) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Socializing Parrots, time for a BBQ now!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1393) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see you've kept us up to date, Eileen...just got back from getting gas for the grill...barbecue weather has arrived, even if late in the day!a.gif

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1394) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yummm, a mushroom...sounds good with steak for dinner...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1395) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAHAHAHAHA! wrong pic...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1602) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Every moment of the day can be BBQ weather:-)! I took pictures of our planting today, so I hope to post them soon. Time for a bath for me, back is sore, relaxing time! Have a great BBQ Barbara! Have a great evening everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1396) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Eileen?...aren't you going to hang out for the sunsets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1397) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here it goes...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1398) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like Blikje made it out for an evening on the street....a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1399) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still getting the mushroom effect..a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1400) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A little more color a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1401) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Blikje! Time to come in! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1402) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More colora.jpg
Just a few more minutes, Grendal!b.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1403) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wavesa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5187) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice sunsets Barbara.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1404) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1405) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Annie...been in and out, glad to see you caught the sailboat! Very pretty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1406) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5188) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara. I see you are enjoying the speed of your new computer. Go Gal Go!! Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1407) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Annie, it's pretty darn fun! Got a lot of things to get used to, programs to learn, etc. How will I ever get my housework done? Nice double there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1408) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Orange! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1511) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi gals, how are you ?
Sorry, I had no time to pop out earlier. Sunday at work, then Jean Paul's birthday to commemorate. And guess what ? After such the nice dinner I prepared, he is in bed... snoring, so I decided to say hello and spend a while with you.
soli

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1512) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

soli1
There was no sunset, but pretty nice colours indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5190) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, You will now learn lesson No.1. A clean house means a broken computer. LOL

Hi Martine. So nothing's changed then. LOL. Annie B.

Grendel does not look at all impressed with Blikje.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1409) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another nice boat!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1410) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You two are up late as usual! I think we should research a solution for Jean Paul's snoring...I used to wear earplugs when a former beau was around...seemed to work but he was insulted LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5191) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara. You beat me to that one.'Puter got stuck again. I don't remember seeing that boat here at night before. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1411) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice purple now...I have that freezing up thing more at work than at home now..hope I didn't jinx myself! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1412) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Blinka.jpg
Goodnight all! Time to go out for that bike ride now, just a shortie tonight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1413) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is really it! GOODNIGHT!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5192) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Barbara. That just reminded me. I stuff tissue or cotton wool in my ears when Trev snores too loud, then he couldn't understand why he could not wake me in the morning. He has learned to remove my ear plugs first now. Well trained or what. LOL. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1513) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night all, it looks quiet in the bedroom for the moment. I will make a tempt. Snorers are like volcanoes : unexpected eruptions. Well, I still have the sofa option...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5193) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck Martine, and good night. I hope you get some sleep. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #161) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight girls.

Pffffeeeewwwww , were you up late!

I could almost feel sorry for martine , it makes me kinda curious how loud JP really snores.

I'm sure there has to be a very simple solution for that problem , there usually is.

( in my case loose some weight , no nightcap , use a mild nose spray ).
conclusion: anybody want to guess what I sound like wenn Christmas has gone?

LOL

sjoske

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6696) on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 9:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well well well...thanks for the sunsets gang! curious, i know that women snore, but wonder why we don't snore so loud? annie, trev is a dear to take the ear plugs out! LOL! just getting on the puter, kids have been on it all day and couldn't push them off the chair...they are all so much bigger than me now...sigh...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration