BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: The second half of Saturday ...
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: The second half of Saturday ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #231) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still watching for more jelly's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6579) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 4:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k cindy, i need to go do some dishes!

satch is on the lower left...munching i guess...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5025) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 4:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Princess and jellies. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5026) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't believe the jellies have been here all day.Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5027) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What a dump. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #232) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good one Annie. I caught him too. Was going to caption it "Caught in the Act"!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6581) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

some parrot fish have no class! i don't think i have seen this much action in one day for a while...and cindy and annie, we have it ALL to ourselves!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5029) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 5:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cindy, and Cynde, I was just saying to my friends here, that I haven't seen so much action on the cam in such a short space of time. Are we the lucky ones, or should we get a real life. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6584) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

annie, we are definitely the LUCKY ones!:-) i am just procrastinating finishing cleaning. my goal is to be done by 3 so i can start on the curtains!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #233) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And I've actually started the deck waterseal exercise. Just popped in for a minute. We have a door?

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #234) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 5:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And hey ... I think we're sister-friends or somethin' My 'born' name is Cynthia, my middle name is Anne ... and we have Cynde and Annie! How cool (and how sick that I noticed!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6585) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol cindy...my "born" name is cynthia too, but only my mother calls me that (when i am in trouble!) middle name is jane...but i am also known as cyndeloohoo!

charlotte i think...almost done with the cleaning...my goal is to have someone else clean for me:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #235) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool. Ditto on the Mom calling me Cynthia (and my 10th grade math teacher, Mrs. Rippey - there were two Cindy's in the class so she decided I would be the 'Cynthia' - yuk!) Actually, my close family call me Cinderella - go figure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #236) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

An obligatory sunset shot before I go out to mow the front lawn. Welcome to summer!

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6587) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol cindy, yuck to the 'cynthia'! now, another question (you can answer once you get through mowing the lawn...i'll be done mopping by then too!)...my favorite color is purple...looking at your profile pic...what is your favorite color?

grendel...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5030) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok. Triplets separated at birth. LOL. Watch out Bonaire. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5031) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't believe it, a visitor at the gate. First one today, apart from the truck I think. Annie b.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5032) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is still action on the reef cam. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5034) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And more anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5035) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #237) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #238) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Cynde. I'd have to say my favourite colour is green but I do like purple too!

Okay, lawn mowed, now back out to clean up the mess! Looking forward to hearing from Eileen. Anxious to know where she went diving this afternoon and how it was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #239) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 7:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Peek-a-boo Jake!

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6589) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cindy, green is good:-) i am anxious to hear from eileen too! just got off the phone with michael, he is doing his Coast Guard duty this weekend...guess a diver died over at Catalina today...very sad...last month they had a 13 year old that got bent and had to helo him to the chamber...folks be careful diving will ya:-)

cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1478) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 8:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening! I'm pooped! What a great day! Great Jelly pics! Even though some are deadly, they are quite beautiful!

The dive went well! My husband & I have still a lot of practicing to do, but we'll get there & we love it! The water was 25' - perfect for us to get experience. We didn't even stir up the bottom too much . Viz was 6', temp. around 55F & we saw 1 crawfish & 1 bass, tires, logs and iron debris from an old metal smelter from back in the 1800's. I took some pics, who knows if they will turn out. My dad has the rest of the summer planned out for us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6593) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 8:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

eileen! glad you had a great day! ok, you are a true diver if you can get excited about 6' vis and 55F water! LOL! it is exahusting though with all the gear! let's hope the pics come out, and glad you are so excited about diving:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1480) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 8:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, my mom took some funny pics as we were getting our wetsuits off. And when we were getting out of the water! I can't wait to do more - but it won't be for awhile, wedding showers, stags, weddings and lots of bdays coming up in June and July. After that, weekends are free!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6594) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

eileen, i'm not sure ANYONE looks "hollywood" putting on or taking off their wetsuits! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1481) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 9:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Cynde!! I'm saying goodnight now! See you tomorrow!:-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration