BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Happy tuesday morning
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Happy tuesday morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1424) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 3:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everybody,
Thank you for your nice and beautiful yesterday eve posts. Of course, we have been talking a lot and watching around 700 didital pics. They had a very nice trip in North Australia and Ayers Rock looks terrific. Jean Paul is in "preventive quarantine" at the bank for 10 days. He knew he would be before leaving but didn't tell me... Can't believe it. So he is working, but not inside the main building ( 5000 employees ), and assists conferences and forums.
Time for me to get ready for work, and I know I will handle that @#=&:/ airlines as every tuesday. Have a nice day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1264) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 5:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a great day Martine! I am glad that your husband is home safely (even under preventative quarantine) and that he had a great time! Have a nice day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1267) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 5:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

These ones are for you Martine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4715) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 6:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hm, Two threads started for today. Morning Martine and Eileen. Glad JP is home safe and sound. I am a little better this a.m. Hope to pop in and out throughout the day. Annie B.

Whoops. Blikje is up to her old tricks again.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #116) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

First fish of the day, sort of ....

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4717) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 9:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cindylou. Nice one. I forgot to post this one earlier. First human of the day.

Morning Linda, Welcome back.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4718) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver alert. Dive boat is here. Maybe some action soon.

boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1331) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Annie and All!! I found a fish.
p
Chubbie? I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #117) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yo....come closer ...

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1332) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They went by pretty quickly, didn't they Cindylou? And didn't bother to stop by for a hello!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4727) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well at least these guys came a bit closer to the cam.

pic pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4728) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well at least these guys came a bit closer to the cam.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #118) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They sure did. Maybe they'll stop in on their way south? Or maybe they're just a tad camera shy!

Have a great Tuesday, Cindy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm new to this list. Who is running the cams and lives in Bonaire?

Fascinating shots. I can't get my work done anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #119) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri. A history of the project can be found at http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BonaireWebCamHistory.php

Welcome to Bonaire Talk!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HarleyAnna (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #324) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome, Terri, to our sick sick addiction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Which of you guys are in Bonaire right now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4232) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri,

That would be me, among others.

Jake (who is scrambling to pack for a short business trip via the dreaded 6am American Eagle flight tomorrow morning).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4732) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome back Jake, even though it only for a short time. Annie B.

Jake anything

Terri. Welcome. You will soon be addicted like the rest of us. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #54) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers
divers.jpg
We leave tomorrow for Aruba then on to Bonaire May 7-15. Who else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #55) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Going...
going

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

diver up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not I Terri. My most recent visit was in March this year. I'm at home in Canada ... Cindy

(That's funny HarleyAnna, sad but true!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HarleyAnna (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #326) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Terri, are you planning a trip there? I am going in July for ten days and again in November for a week... it's unparalleled paradise!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terri Sterr (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've been there only once, February of last year.
I really want to be there again. I fell in love with it. The economy looked grim, however.

Does anyone know if the Sand Dollar dive shop is still in operation?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan A. Kassner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #417) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, BTers. My, we are quiet today. Only 25 posts on this thread and 4 on the abandoned thread = 29 posts is very small for this time of the day.

Finally managed to struggle myself to work.

Welcome, Terri. No, I'm not in Bonaire, either. I'm in Juneau, Alaska. Martine, in Paris, usually opens the daily threads when the cams are still dark; I, ten hours earlier than she is, usually closes it when the cams are again dark.

You're right, however, its almost impossible to get any work done.

Little fish in the lower left corner. Barely see it, and it may be just a reflection on the lens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4734) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I found this one in the archives, and wondered if it could be Gail. Annie B.

diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan A. Kassner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #418) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

By the way, I've noticed that some of our threads are getting pretty long. Let's remember Jake's plea to please keep the threads to no more than 50 posts.

A boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1268) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello! Odd time for me to be on. I have not been feeling so well at all today so I went home. Hubby came home for lunch, brought the puter but will be taking it back shortly. Great to see divers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1269) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, hubby has to go. Have a great afternoon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan A. Kassner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #419) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver Alert! Keep on the watch!

I need to do some work. See all of you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4737) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have to go rest for a while. Catcha all later. Annie B.

picpic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1244) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning! Peeking in just now to see these divers..a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers have arrived ... one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1245) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Up close...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leigh Ann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #855) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a good one of Charlotte.
charlotte

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1246) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yellow wrasse! Should we name him? How about Sunny? a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1247) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice close up of Charlotte, Leigh Ann! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1248) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sarge? a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #478) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sunny would be fine, but that is one of Bluebeard's wives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1249) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sunny sounds more feminine anyway! Since there are so many yellow wrasses we'll never know who's who, is Bluebeard polygamous?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Close Up
Close Up.jpg
Am madly packing.... how come I need so much 'stuff'? Have to be done by suppertime as we are going out for dinner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Something is sitting in front of the coral head in first shot.....
It looks like a barn owl.
No, not talking about the orange fish.
my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Holly Phelps (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

showpic
What's that in the lower left corner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #58) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver on the Left
Diver left.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Holly Phelps (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

showpic2
Oh, him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Holly Phelps (BonaireTalker - Post #75) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

legs
Lots o legs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #59) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Was wondering about the thing at the bottom left, too.... something to do with the divers?
What's that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooops, I can't find the picture. Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #122) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Current activity ...

one two

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #61) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming Out
coming out.jpg
Just waiting
\image(just waiting.jpg}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #62) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming Out
coming out.jpg
Just waiting
just waiting.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (BonaireTalker - Post #63) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 5:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Surf's up
Surf's up.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1340) on Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Say you guys ....could that be our Olaf in the 16:36:05 post? Handsome, bald, yellow sleeves?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration