BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Good Morning, Sunday!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Good Morning, Sunday!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Storey (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 2:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonjour, Martine... c'est Dimanche, le 6 avril. Demain c'est ma anniversaire de naissance - cinquante-six! eeeeek. Au secours!

la hahahaha.

Looking forward to hot day on the reef.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1243) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all, and BON ANNIVERSAIRE CATHY !
Well, time for me to go for work :o(
I wish you a nice sunday, few shovelling ( for some ) and a lot of fun for all. Just enjoy. Catch you much later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #371) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Day Sunshine!

Grendal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4522) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning girlies, It's a bit grey over here this morning. I need sunshine. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4523) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 8:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice surf.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4524) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 9:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice fish. anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6057) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning gals! left coast checking in...up early for a sunday as we are going to the "happiest place on earth" today:-) disneyland...hi ho hi ho...it's off to disney we go!

fish bits
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6058) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

this one really is fish bits!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4525) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope you have a nice day Cynde, and plenty of fun. Annie B.

Bluebeard and friends, I forgot to post earlier.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1178) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, all. I've been waiting in hopes of capturing something other than fish bits, but the nice closeups seem to be a thing of the wee hours. A boat just tied up, though, so maybe some diver action in a bit.

b

And traffic.

t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1179) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

School's out for Sunday.

s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4526) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi John, You took the words right outta my mouth in your last post. LOL Annie B.

divers in the water. anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6059) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

splish splash i was takin' a bath....
cam.jpgcam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1181) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks almost like a snorkeler or diver in the shallows at the edge of the sand patch on south cam.

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1182) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's someone out there. Must be from the inshore divers you posted earlier, Annie.

sd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1184) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A peeping Tom.

f

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1185) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look what the surf washed in.

s n
d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4527) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #970) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's one of Charlotte,out for her Sunday morning swim..a.jpg
Hi Cynde, Annie, John (I think Martines off to work by now) It's cold and overcast here too, spring comes and goes this year. Guess that means I'll have to clean house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #971) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

She seems to be parading..b.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1188) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Or trying to show the divers how it's done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #972) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good point, John! Pretty quiet out there today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #973) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aha! This parrot fish must have decided we needed some company...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1190) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A stoplight parrot keeping his distance.

st

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1191) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry for the double. Desperation strikes again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #974) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone, round up some more action for us to watch! Here's a little one from the archives, John...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1244) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gang,
I am back from work. They drove me crazy today, again. Nice to be home with hubby who didn't do nothing today but lazing and... starting to pack. I fear neither a typhoon nor an earthquake wouldn't keep him home. Perhaps a broken arm AND leg. He is leaving on thursday, and I am preparing myself to live 17 days as a bachelor. Woohoo !
I'll try not to worry, happens what must happen.
Well, nearly time for dinner, must swap the puter for the kitchen, but will pop out while the food is cooking... I'm starving, didn't find the time for lunch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #975) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Martine...you can see it has been slow on the cams. What's for dinner? I'm thinking it's a night to go out as I cooked the last two! ;-)
Aha! A fish a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #976) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He is really showing off! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #977) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pairs...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1194) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome back, Martine. Maybe you'll bring us luck with the cams.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1195) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe some fish stew for supper?

fs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #978) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've gotta actually get something done around here...see you all later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1245) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
What for dinner ? Yum yum : steaks and potaoes crumps, salad and strawberries, plus woga woga, of course !
I don't know if I brought you luck with the cams, but everyday, at the airport, I have to be Mary Poppins... You know : snap your fingers, and the job is miraculously done ! Perhaps it acts on the cams too :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #979) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm back and so is Satch...a.jpg
Yes, people think that nurses are Mary Poppins too! You know, snap your fingers and your fractured leg is fixed ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1197) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A new boat topside. Hope I haven't missed anything.

ts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1198) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, if one of you would snap your fingers at my computer so that it would quit doing full memory dumps when it gets tired of saving large bitmapped images, I'd appreciate it.

Of course, making divers appear would be good, too. The stage is set.

e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1199) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like they're at the surface getting their bearings. Show them the way, ladies.

sd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1246) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, Mary Poppins II, I understand what you mean.
"Just a small piece of sugar helps the medecine go down, medecine go down, medecine go dowwwn..."
Martine Mary Poppins III
Another Mary Poppins among BTers ?
Folks, I think it's time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'll rest 3 days and then I'll remain bachelor 3 weeks. Eeeeek !
I bet I become a "Supreme BTer" during all that time :o)
Nighty night folks, see you tomorrow or in 30 minutes ( depends of some parameters )
Mary Poppins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1200) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good work! Which one of you did it?

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1201) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fionally, some action. It's been quite a wait. Nothing like magic fingers to get things done.

md

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1202) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, bring them back. We've had enough two capture performances today. Let's have some stamina out there.

e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #980) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Must have been Mary Poppins 3 (MPIII) as my service timed me out there for that little visit...Goodnight Martine...I'm afraid you will miss the snoring! I'm still on my way to extraordinary talker so will help you make it to supreme!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1204) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like an initial-phase stoplight parrotfish...

p

with Satchmo in hot pursuit.

s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #981) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a rare shot of Satch horizontal...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #982) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA again John! I missed the stoplight parrot though...still trying to clean up the files and pictures in my computer room!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #983) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice colors...a.jpg
'nother fish...b.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1206) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I've got to bail out. Good hunting Barbara (and Martine, if you exercise your 30 minute option).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1247) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Geez, there is a movie starring...Harrison Ford. Must be called "War games" ( French tittle beeing : Jeux de Guerre ) and I always amour for him. I just feel like Princess Leia now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #984) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 4:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye, John, still cleaning (working through organizing 10 years of photos in boxes with my daugher, Alison) so I'll hope for some more good shots before the sun goes down...Martine! Harrison Ford? They've been showing the old Indiana Jones flicks here on public T.V. the last two weekends..must be a worldwide effort...?
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1248) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 4:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh boy, I really don't know what to do. I terribly feel sleepy and HAVE TO sleep before Jean Paul goes to bed and SNORE, and in another hand I am stuck with Harrison Ford on the TV...
You know what ? I'm going to bed now and I'll buy this movie DVD and keep Harrison Ford JUST for myself while Jean Paul will be in Australia. Very good plan. Yes, very nice plan indeed. And perhaps, with a little bit of luck, I can have a good sale price on Harrison Ford's DVD movies lot, and enjoy Harrison Ford during 17 days. Wow !
So good night all.
Mary poppins III / Princess Leia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1249) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 4:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, I take all his movies ! Don't you like him demon ?
Definitely good night folks. How nice if Harrison Ford could be a diver and a B.Ter cepavrai
See, I'm already dreaming, that means I am dodo...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #985) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I do like him...you would like the real lifelike props of him at the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland (maybe Cynde has gotten stuck in or on that ride today?!) Goodnight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1105) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Harrison Ford MMMM!

Here are some from the archives...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #986) on Sunday, April 6, 2003 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice captures, Eileen. Peeking back in before I move on to paying bills....last fish of the day..a.jpg and the sunset b.jpg for a good night to y'all!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration