BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Never On Sunday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Never On Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1006) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 2:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I'm stuck catching up on some work very early Sunday morning. Only that little light across the water to look at. I'm sure Martine is already up and about, but frankly, I wish I weren't.

n

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4013) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning JOhn. Here is something for you to look at while you are working. I gotta go prepare Sunday dinner. Annie B.

The sun will show it's face soon I am sure.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4014) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it Blue Tang or Doc Pepper, they look similar to me at the moment. Maybe it's neither. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #341) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 8:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning John and Annie!
I am wondering too Annie.......hard to tell. Is it the water, the light, or does the lens need cleaning?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #375) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi John, Annie and Carol. I think it's the light
Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #376) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

first fish showing up today
1 1a

(Message edited by joossie1 on March 9, 2003)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #377) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry Annie, you had the first:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1007) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, I'm back briefly, after wrapping up about 3:30 AM our time and catching a little sleep. Annie's 7:52 post is one of those destined to only be frustration. There's no way I know of to do a certain visual ID distinguishing between a blue tang, ocean surgeonfish and doctorfish when the image is overexposed and you can't see the color of the spine on the caudal peduncle.

Meanwhile, others are just out for a morning stroll, ignoring the gravity of the whole situation.

s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #378) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

John, pls take over, I think divers are up pretty soon
Joost
1a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1008) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will be here for a little bit. I'm hoping for divers, too. And we have some visitors.

b1 v

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #379) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

last one from me1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1009) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great sign! Whom do we send the money to?

s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1010) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Have we held this thing for two minutes yet, or is my watch flooded?"

s2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4015) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

John & Joost, Sorry, I got distracted, what with cooking dinner, and then doing my main freezer shopping on line. Nice pictures. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4016) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I shall probably just be popping in and out today. Annie

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1011) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, we know what to do, but we need an address.

s3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1012) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where'd they go? Maybe Jake invited them in to get a copy of their bill for real estate banner advertising.

g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1013) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad you posted the princess, Annie. I got caught up in the sign captures. Meanwhile there seems to be some activity around the boat.

b2 b3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1014) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think a cam cleaning is in order. Maybe if we get divers, they'll oblige.

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1015) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darn! Once again, Charlotte's a little too fast.

c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1018) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I guess today is going to be a day for capturing ghosts.

g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1019) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

An attractive bicyclist at the gate. Is she making a cell call, or brushing back her hair prior to posing?

v

And a visitor to the boat

bv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #37) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning all, I just viewed the Dwellers web site. GREAT JOB!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1020) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A posing pro.

v2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1021) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Long call. But I guess it helps pass the time while she's making sure she gets some good stuff on the cam.

v3

Maybe a cleaner out at Jake's buoy?

c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1023) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe Satchmo putting in an appearance. Hard to tell with th fuzziness.

s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4017) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Keep posting John, you're doing a grand job there. Getting to grips with my new keyboard here. So many buttons do so many things. LOL Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lidington (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1024) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, everyone's gone, and Reef Cam is still looking for a cleaner. I've got to head out, too.

Au'voir.

g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4018) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't you just love these colours. One button for instant Bonaire, one for instant access to emails. Oh my. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4019) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 12:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is some action above, but nothing below. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2328) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I beginning to believe the camera is fogging on the inside. Not a good thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1024) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake, if you need a permanent reef cam cleaner....
Hello everybody.
Geez, it has been hard to open my eyes this morning, and the sofa wasn't that comfortable... What about you Annie ?
I'm just back from work. Fortunately, it was a coooool sunday.
It is 5 years (yet) today Jean Paul and I started our couple life amour. I'm about to prepare a nice sweet dinner to commemorate. Hmm, is snoring matter to divorce in your countries bah
Well, let's go to the kitchen, catch you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #750) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine and Annie..your wheels are still turning! How about a page for unusual underwater sightings like the cars, the underwater picnic, the mermaid, etc. that have been dangled in front of the camera over the past? It would be fun to note who the culprit was and the occasion?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #751) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a few of the very few visitors today...cams fading fast!
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #752) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, Martine, in case you peek back in, I found what I was looking for...I think this was before you and Annie peeked in...These are just a couple of a series of 10...Bas and Jake were busy that day with some visitors from Red Creek!
underwaterparty1.jpg
underwaterparty6.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #753) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a couple more..Cheers!
up4.jpg
up5.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5754) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

afternoon all! boy has everyone been busy! happy anniversary martine and jean paul!

i think the lady on the cell phone in front of the street cam is kitty...of the "marc and kitty." oh, and i think the sitting diner on the left in your last pic barb is martini:-)

cam does look a little misty..hope it isn't fogging from the inside as cecil has mentioned..not good..maybe it is just the cold water they are experiencing and bad vis!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1025) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Que loucora ! This is fantastic Barbara.
Well, this could be a nice idea. We could also have an extra window on the reef cam dwellers page with these pics, but to be frank, this is another totally different topic.
Let's know what jakes thinks regarding another webpage... Afterall, he is THE BOSS lunettes
Well, the dinner what nice, hubby pleased, and I, tired to death. I think I'm going to sleep and refresh my natural beauty ( this is Annie's expression, not mine, but GMTA...)
Forgive me not to assist the sunset, I truly feel tired tonight.
Good night all, see you tomorrow ( early morning, for most of you, yeah ! )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2321) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine and Jean Paul, congratulations

And yes Cynde, the bar was open during my visit... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5757) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

night martine, oh, the coronado islands are about 20 miles off the coast of san diego california, the islands are actually in mexico...

should'nt the baby be IN the buggy?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5758) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

martini, how ya been?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #827) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon, Evening and Night (your choice) everyone! Had a busy weekend and we received even more snow last night!

Congratulations Martine and Jeal-Paul! Martine - I know how you feel about the snoring part... Earplugs do not even work sometimes to block the snores!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #828) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 4:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like it is going to be a nice night...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #829) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

First time trying this out. What do you think AnnieB?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #380) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine did'n't you forget the 2 before the 5?:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #381) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen looks like two man and ??? in your 16,58

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #830) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see swans in 16.58. I wonder what that means?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5759) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

eileen, i see the swans too:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #382) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen probably watching soccer:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #831) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

or car racing (like my husband is ...)
Some afternoon fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #832) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is the pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #833) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #834) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #835) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like a car is coming head on... these panos are fun. Annie B. your panos are the BEST!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5760) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

eileen, looks like two alien figures coming from the sea!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5761) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

look at the weird water ripple on the south cam...(can you tell i am procrastinating cleaning the litter box?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #836) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

maybe godzilla is getting ready to come out! Not to worry Cynde, I am procrastinating in doing dishes!):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #837) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look at these colours...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #838) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #839) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire with snow at night! (I know, not nice!) I can not wait for spring, I hope all our snow will melt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4020) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, I do remember seeing those pictures. That was in the days when I could get access whilst at work. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5762) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol eileen! godzilla, coming through the snow! the sunset will be fabulous tonight! ok, last post before i'm "goin' in" (to clean the boxes...yuck!)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #840) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just about posted that one Cynde! :-) Just Beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4021) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen. Well done, nice panos. I can see two swans facing each other in the 16.58. pic. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4022) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Anniversary Martine & Jean Paul.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #841) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you! I can not do the other effects that you can do, we do not have the program. I am still having fun/relaxing this evening before the work week starts again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4023) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, I am off work until 7th April now. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4024) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just found this one in the archives.

Divers in the mist.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #842) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 6:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

May I join you Annie? I think once spring starts - I should say warmer weather and flowers - going back to work on Mondays will not be so bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #843) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last Pano. I am going to take a bath, I have been fighting yet another cold. Good Night Everyone! I wish you a wonderful sleep in AnnieB!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5763) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok, back from the dirty chore...my reward is a glass of wogga wogga! annie, whatcha gonna do until april 7th? RECOUPERATE!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #844) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One more, I hope it's a big glass of wogga wogga Cynde! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4025) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. Just joined you for some wogga too. Doc said I gotta relax. Does camming constitute relaxing. Annie B.

anythinganything

It's a nice clear night on Bon.

Night night Eileen. Sleep well.

(Message edited by Annette on March 9, 2003)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4026) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stayed awake just long enough to do the flicky pic. Off to bed myself now. See you all tomorrow. Nitey nite.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5764) on Sunday, March 9, 2003 - 7:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

nitey night annie b:-) pleasant dreams and thanks for the flicks:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2322) on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 2:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, I'm helping friends who are moving. The only problem is they live 150 km's away, so I'll be of-line a lot... :-(

But this will only take 4 weeks, so after that, I'll (try to) get back here...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration