BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Need a Bike
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Need a Bike
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Symphonie Symphonie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, I will stay here on Bonaire for more then 3 month, so I need a Bicycle to get around. Does anyone sell an used one for a cheap price?
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2835) on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

occasionally you'll see one for sale in the reporter or on the bulletin boards at cultimara and other places. check with de freewheeler and see if he knows anyone selling a used one.

keep in mind that bikes on bonaire take a beating from the salt and the rough roads. it's very hard to find a used one in really good shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1537) on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have Jerry ship a Schwinn over there for you. ;)

e.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Symphonie Symphonie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you! I already have one ;-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration