BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Party rentals
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Party rentals
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Isabel Veeren (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, June 5, 2009 - 7:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can anyone inform me if there is a party rental company or any other company on Bonaire where we can rent party equipment for a home wedding. Tables, chairs, barbeque, fridge etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Folds (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Friday, June 5, 2009 - 9:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You may try to send Tibs a message. She knows the island. She is posting under Trip Reports and has a blog goingl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1063) on Friday, June 5, 2009 - 11:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Flamingo Party Rentals for tables & chairs on Kaya Emerenciana, 717-5710. I have no idea about BBQ/fridge rentals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Isabel Veeren (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Saturday, June 6, 2009 - 4:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you all! I googled a lot and could not find anything so I am very happy with this info.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration