BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Gasoline/ fuel
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Gasoline/ fuel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ANDREW B. KING (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

how much does gasoline cost?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2198) on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 5:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a few weeks ago it was Nafl 1.55/liter...roughly $3.30US per gallon if my calculations are correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2190) on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Too bad..If you travel about 50 miles south you can probably get it for 20 cents a gallon. I guess that's how the daily boat from Venezuela which brings the fruit & veggies can turn a profit. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. (WOW!!!!!!) A. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3897) on Monday, May 18, 2009 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW, so gas is less expensive in Bonaire than here in CA. When did that happen??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #180) on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i returned yesterday from visiting my family in Venezuela .. gasoline - regular-is bs. forte 0.97 per liter ... there are 2.15 bs. to a USA dollar .. so if you do the math it is approximately $1.70 per gallon. also .. the boats are not daily from Venezuela .. weekly or bi-weekly at best.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration