BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Island car rental
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Island car rental
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul stanton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Sunday, May 3, 2009 - 8:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone have any thoughts/experiences good or bad with Island Car rental. It is the company that I guess I have to use with my package in June.

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2161) on Sunday, May 3, 2009 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

we've used island in the past...back when patrick was with them. it was a good experience. i've heard good things about them lately but haven't personally dealt with them for a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy ***(7 STG) cya at Lac Bay May 10th (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2931) on Monday, May 4, 2009 - 1:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be using them as part of my package next week, watch out for my trip report :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16613) on Monday, May 4, 2009 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's nice to support the people that take out adds on BT. See above this thread. It pops in and out.

(Message edited by bonaire9 on May 4, 2009)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy *** 12 hrs!!!cya at Lac Bay TOMORROW (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2998) on Saturday, May 9, 2009 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope the jeep is good for a trip around the Park!! Can't wait to explore the whole island :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise M. (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 7:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I rented a Jeep Liberty from Island Car Rental while I was there, no major problems, and the Jeep was awesome around the park!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marja Ouwendijk (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, June 7, 2009 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, We just came back from Bonaire and we rented a car with Voyager Event Car Rental. John, the owner is a very nice guy and gave a good price and great service. We had a problem in the Washington Slagbaai Park. We called him and 20 minutes later he picked us up from there. On top of this we received a free guided tour on the island. Great service. I really recommend this company.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration