BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Trips from Aruba or Curaco.
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Trips from Aruba or Curaco.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By curleycharlie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What are the best modes of transportation from both of these locations to Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2143) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

DAE or divi divi air...with divi divi being my first choice. no boat service

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1925) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divi Divi doesn't fly to Aruba... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane and Bea (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #313) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are doing Insel air from Curacao to Bonaire in November

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #525) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tiara Air has flights from Aruba to Bonaire. Check their website for the exact day, as some days don't match up to U.S. bound flights!

You can't depend of DAE, so I'd be careful using them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By curleycharlie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 10:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you so much guys! Great information. Now, I'm going to burn up that search engine matching flights so that I can save money to pay the extra luggage fees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

there is another day time commuter airline ... E-Z Air that flies between Curacao-Bonaire several times a day .. very similar to Divi .. great service and only nafl 140 round trip .. never on Saturdays ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AaronG (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #112) on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wasn't it E-Z Air that advertised special flights below 1000'? That would be a great alternative for anybody with an overnight layover in Cur on their way back home...longer dive window in Bon. ;)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration