BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Midweek flights
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2009: Midweek flights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By a retired Grunt, back in May (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #721) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are any major carriers other than AA flying midweek from the US to Bonaire?

(Message edited by grunt on January 24, 2009)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B. Maxim (BonaireTalker - Post #37) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 4:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Continental goes from Newark (EWR) to San Juan (SJU) on Tuesdays, but from there the only thing I see is American Eagle (shudder!!!)to Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #406) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good afternoon Marine!
Have you thought about Insel air out of Miami [thur,fri,sun, mon] or flying to Aruba or Curacao any day of the week -- both would require an over night or the dreaded "red eye"!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By a retired Grunt, back in May (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #723) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 7:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm all set for a three week visit, flying Continental, and in the front of the plane to boot! I am trying to help a good friend and frequent Bonaire dive buddy who works in construction and is thus mucho affected by the current economy. I may have him look at both Curacao and Aruba as options. He has miles to use to get to either. I've told him that using AA would leave such a bad taste that it could ruin his vacation, as he would have a 5 hour layover in Dallas and at least 6 more in SanJuan.
Thanks.

(Message edited by grunt on January 24, 2009)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #407) on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 7:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tiara Air has a Thursday - Friday 8:35 pm flight out of Aruba. Take a look, Tiara's site is really user friendly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ron DeMink (BonaireTalker - Post #70) on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

we fly AA all the time and it seems to be oK, but it takes aall of one day(6AM-11PM)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration