BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Mugged!! Help!!
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Mugged!! Help!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robby Norfledt (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, I'm down here visiting a friend and had the pleasure of getting mugged last night on my walk back to my hotel...I was able to secure a new credit card number as well as a faxed birth certificate and really wanted to rent a car and was wondering if anyone might be sympathetic to my plight...Might anyone have any help for this lowly traveler??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #51) on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry about you getting mugged Robby. What type of help do you need?

Also, was the police involved? And if so was a police report made out?

Please take a minuet to read the posting policy for Bonaire Talk.
http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/cgi-local/bbs/show.cgi?25/152184

Welcome to BT Robby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robby Norfledt (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was just wondering if I might be able to find a car rental place that would accept a e-copy of my birth certificate and my cc number as I've lost everything else (except my passport)...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14299) on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a link with phone numbers. Give them a call and ask.

http://www.infobonaire.com/transportation.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3485) on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 5:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

need a copy of your license as well...some of the rental agents will accept that..

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration