BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: How to rent from Telerin?
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: How to rent from Telerin?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deborah Bennett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #144) on Monday, November 3, 2008 - 8:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where can I find rental info on a Telerin truck rental? (email, rates, etc)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #341) on Monday, November 3, 2008 - 8:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Deborah-- just drop Poppy an email and she'll responds!--it's painless! --I don't think she has a website?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By April (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #291) on Monday, November 3, 2008 - 9:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Deborah, here is Poppy's info below. My husband and I used her services in May this year for our first visit to Bonaire and we were very impressed. She does not have a website. But makes it all so easy. Just send her an email with what you need and she'll reply back.

Telerin Car Rental
P.O.Box 347
Kralendijk
Bonaire Netherlands Antilles
Tel: 599-7174108
Cell: 09-5163001 (24 Hrs)
e-mail: marcolva@hotmail.com
e-mail: telerin@bonairelive.com
Marcolva Maria Henriquez (Poppy)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration