BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Second Best Rental Company
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Second Best Rental Company
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Avi Alpert (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, October 4, 2008 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Based on all the positive recommendations I contacted Poppy at Telerin about renting a car when I am there the week of Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately they don't have any vehicles available so I was hoping for recommendations on the next best company to rent from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stine (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #238) on Saturday, October 4, 2008 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've rented from A&B in the past with no problems. The last several times I rented from Budget and was happy with their service. Everyone has their favorite.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By carter farrell (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 5:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
I've tried several and the truth of the matter is that they are all good or they are all bad. It depends on the truck you get and the person at the counter. I found however, the personal at Bencho Car Rental to be very client oriented (perhaps like Telerin, although I haven't tried them). I believe Bencho's rates are amongst the best too. Bencho also will meet you where ever you wish and you don't have to waste time going back and forth to their office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Haskell (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #248) on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I used Bencho last time without a hitch , very easy to work with . Truck had so many dents and scratches I didn't have to baby it . It was a leave at airport with keys in the ashtray when you leave , effortless .

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration