BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Telerin does a GREAT job
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Telerin does a GREAT job
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #291) on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Because of everything we read on this website, we rented this time from Poppy at Telerin. She did an excellent job and supplied us with a fine truck and great service. We will be renting from her again.

Lydia and Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By April (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #278) on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 7:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lydia and Steve, glad to hear about your great experience with Poppy at Telerin. She did a great job when my husband and I rented from her this past May. She makes the rental process so easy. She waits for you right outside baggage claim, no lines, no hassles, and no nit-picking on return.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1735) on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 8:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Poppy, That's my GIRL! Telerin is a well run operation, and Poppy is the heart of the bussiness! We have used her services for many years(2 times per year) with no complaints. Thank you Poppy we will see you Oct 11th... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 10:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just picked up my car this morning. Poppy was outside within minutes of our arrival with the vehicle. Best of all - NEVER ANY NIT PICKING.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martha (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 12:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Poppy is GREAT!!! We've used Telerin on all of our previous Bonaire trips and have always been extremely happy with the service provided. Can't wait to see you in December Poppy.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration