BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Just booked our air fare
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Just booked our air fare
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #780) on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 11:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We just booked with Continental. We're doing the Red Eye again. It's brutal, but we love having the whole day on arrival. Only 10 months and 1 week to go. Wooo Hoooo!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5291) on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 11:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marge,

Good girl :-) Glad you got that secured; will give you something to look forward too and will be here before you know it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #781) on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 11:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't believe I did it. I just e-mailed our truck rental and booked that too. I know, I know, We're kind of nuts, but you are so right. It gives me something to look forward to. I asked Bruce at Carib Inn if we can book our room for the extra day. We arrive 6:00 am and it's a killer if you don't have a room to crash in for a couple of hours. This year we slept in the truck for an hour and it wasn't good. If not, we'll be knocking on the door of Pat and Mary Murphy at Lighthouse Beach to hang for a couple of hours. Won't they be sorry. Ha! Ha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5292) on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 11:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL.....you done good :-) Glad you won't be homeless on Bonaire that morning LOL! We did that red eye last year, in July, and my hiney was dragging for a while but really did enjoy having the whole day ahead of me; after an early morning nappy that is :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7019) on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Marge, We just booked the CO too for next winter! WooHoo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9973) on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey!!!!
Nov. is not the WINTER!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7021) on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie, We booked Nov. too, but doing AA for that one, get more days with going AA as it is for a shorter time. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorraine Meadows (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1199) on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just booked ours too on the Con red-eye out of Newark, but we leave in about 8 weeks !!!
Divi will have our place ready for us so we will check right in. The timeshares go from Sat.- Sat.
Booked everything else too.
We usually wait to the last minute due to circumstances.
So excited can't wait to come "home" again !
Looking foward to hanging out at Divi with some old friends again and meeting new ones too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Frank (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #697) on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 11:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just booked on AA for 12-27 thru 1-10. Wiped out my FF miles but it beats $850 rt x 3! Too soon to start a Dec - Jan page, I guess? Belmar, truck reserved too. You think Lola is taking reservations for New Year's at Capriccio yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #236) on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, I just bought my ticket for Feb 21, 2009. You can buy tickets 329 days in advance. I wanted to cash in a bunch of FF miles to "buy" a first class ticket using MilesAAver miles(60,000 on AA) as a treat for my (**choke**) 50th birthday. Day #329 was March 28, but I screwed up and tried on the 30th. Too late! But they'll be happy to take 120,000 AAnytime miles for a seat. They can besar mi culo. So I bought an economy ticket ($808, thank you very much) and I will "buy" an upgrade as soon as I can get through on the phone. To say AA is having some problems right now, is an understatement! I'll just bank those FF miles and properly figure out 329 days in advance next time!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration