BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: A Resort for Everyone?
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2006: Archives - 1999-06-07 to 2002-09-10: A Resort for Everyone?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Smokey Braden on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 10:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'VE BEEN TO BONAIRE TWICE,STAYED AT CAPT. DON'S AND PLAZA RESORT. BOTH RESORTS WERE VERY
NICE. MY DIVE BUDDY AND I WENT DIVING FOR A WEEK IN COZUMEL THIS PAST SEPT. WE MET SOME REAL
NICE FOLKS AND WE TOLD THEM HOW GREAT THE DIVING IS IN BONAIRE. THEY HAVE ASKED ME TO ARRANGE
A TRIP THIS SUMMER IN BONAIRE FOR ALL OF US.
I ALREADY KNOW THE DIVING WILL BE GREAT, BUT THEIR WIVES DON'T DIVE.DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A
PLACE WE COULD ALL STAY THAT WOULD MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY? THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Brown on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Smokey,
Have you considered renting a villa for the duration of your stay? Many have their own pools and ocean access. If you are sharing the cost it gets downright reasonable. Of course you will be cooking for yourselves, etc. Which, from what I'm hearing isn't such a bad thing. Bonaire has great markets. Most of the dive operators will work with you, like Toucan and Buddy, to pick you up for boat dives. I like Sun Rentals for their variety of accommodations. Talk to Josie. Their web page is:

http://www.sunrentals.an/index.html

Good luck,

Gordy

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration