BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: More Rental Questions
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: More Rental Questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ann couillard (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 8:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have another rental question. The last time we were in Bonaire, we had to bring a bicycle chain and lock to secure the spare tire on our rental truck. Is that not recommended any longer? There was quite a bit of vandalism going on at that time. Any comments?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #724) on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 8:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Haven't heard of that this year or last. Hopefully, it won't happen to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sparty (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #104) on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 10:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

(Message edited by sparty on March 5, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sparty (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #105) on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 10:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wish you hadn't asked. I brought a chain and lock last time and we are here now for 5 weeks and I never thought of it this time. Oh well!

Guess it's American Express's problem this time.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration