BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Bonaire Road Map and Guide
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Bonaire Road Map and Guide
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9595) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought this this is an excellent road map for everyone to see.. ROAD MAP
It will remain findable through keyword search if you key in Road Map.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1442) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

that is one of the best, if not the best, maps available. we have one in our place and one in our truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By April (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where on Bonaire are these available for purchase?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1444) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

april, they are free at various places. try TCB, the airport rental car area, or the hotels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By April (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Pat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2886) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 5:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have a limited # available in the US. Alan Zale is kind enough to mail them for us. Send me a snail mail address if you cant wait until you arrive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen McNamara (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 9:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie,
thanks so much for the map. I looked everywhere online for one!
Karen

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration