BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Where can I rent a minivan ?
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Where can I rent a minivan ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Inna (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be going to Bonaire in a few weeks and need a minivan for the 6 of us ( 4 adults, 2 teens).
I've seen people mentioning minivans but could not find a company that rents one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1332) on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check with Everts ... they have Suzuki mini-vans and are wonderful to deal with. We're on our 8th rental with them, but this year just got a little Kia which is SO cute!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #294) on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We just returned and rented a Suzuki minivan from Hertz. They will honor the AAA discount if you are a member. They have an office at the airport and at Divi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Inna (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did you like Suzuki from Hertz ? I understand they offer carry van and not APV. Are they pretty much the same ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1388) on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

should be ok for four adults and two teens. most of the vans we've dealt with only seat five and we sat the sixth on a cooler behind the seats...but those were mostly toasters so maybe some of the newer vans are bigger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #298) on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The minivan from Hertz easily accommodated 6 adults with room for snorkel gear as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gregory Keller (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

is there any place that would rent a vehicle for 6 adults and dive gear? maybe a big van or something or is it time to get two trucks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1413) on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wow greg, i've never seen one that big. you might be better off with two trucks.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration