BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Island hopping
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Island hopping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anton Galazyuk (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 8:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me and 2 friends of mine will be in Bonaire Jan 5-13. We are thinking of visiting one of the other islands for a day. Anyone know which nearby island has white sand beaches and which airline is the best? I have heard of Divi Divi Air, Dutch Antilles Express, and E-liner Air.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6197) on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 11:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Anton, if it's white sandy beaches you want Aruba might fit your bill and there are a couple of ways to get there.

I will let another BT member jump in there with which airlines do what between Aruba and Bonaire as it is changing all of the time. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian back in Blighty (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3284) on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 5:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We did the hop with Tiara Air on Monday, it was a 40 minute flight on time and no problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Armour (BonaireTalker - Post #98) on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 12:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Any info on Divi Divi?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #858) on Monday, March 3, 2008 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.flydivi.com/

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration