BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Telerin car rental/ Poppy
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Telerin car rental/ Poppy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pamela larter (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

will be staying for three weeks this Feb. (can't wait) have been looking for a good deal on truck rental. The best offer we have is from Poppy, they will pick you up at the airport.Has anyone used them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1017) on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 9:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pamela, Poppy is my favorite person! Yes, we have used Tererin many times with good results. She will have someone meet you at the airport with your truck. It is better then having to go over to the rental offices and stand in line...

(Message edited by ronindiana on August 10, 2007)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Keen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pamela,
Poppy is the best!!! We have rented from her on our last 2 trips & are renting from her for our next 2 trips. She is reliable, friendly & has the best rates!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree. Have used Telerin for Years and Will continue to use Telerin.

Poppy is just the absolute VERY BEST.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Edwards (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How can I get in touch with Poppy? I tried google with no luck.

Thanks
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris keen (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mark, here's Poppy's email address
marcolva@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1025) on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Telerin Car Rental
P.O.Box 347
Kralendijk
Bonaire Netherlands Antilles
Tel: 599-7174108
Cell: 09-5163001 (24 Hrs)
e-mail: marcolva@hotmail.com
e-mail: telerin@bonairelive.com
Marcolva Maria Henriquez (Poppy)

Mark this is Poppy's letterhead...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration