BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Car to buy
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Car to buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Monday, June 4, 2007 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi All

We plan to come to Bonaire for a longer period and are looking for a pickup truck to buy. I hope anybody here can help me to find one :-)

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2741) on Monday, June 4, 2007 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you and me both Michael..my 90 Starlet is kicking the bucket..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #405) on Monday, June 4, 2007 - 9:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann
Don't the rental fleets buy their cars from the on island dealers? If so, they must trade-in or sell the old cars at some point.
Does anyone have any idea what goes on with that? In the states believe it or not, rental cars are well taken care of. They want to have as much value left in them as they can.
Just my thoughts Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2618) on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They do turn over their fleet on a regular basis. E mail them and I am sure they will be happy to let you know what is on the market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, in fact is that w^hat we did but none of the rentaal companies have cars for sale at the moment :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank E (BonaireTalker - Post #39) on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 8:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Michael,

Maybe there is something for you in the june-issue of the 4Sale?

http://junkyard.dreve.nl/4sale200706a.pdf
http://junkyard.dreve.nl/4sale200706a.pdf

Hope I don't violate any forum-rules with the link, if so I apologise.

Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank E (BonaireTalker - Post #40) on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOOPS, the second link should be

http://junkyard.dreve.nl/4sale200706b.pdf
Both documents are appr. 5Mb in size.

Frank

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration