BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Where to buy a MOTORCYCLE
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Where to buy a MOTORCYCLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Razia Mirza (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone know where I can purchase a motorcycle here in Bonaire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Razia Mirza (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 10:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No Harley's please, hehe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank E (BonaireTalker - Post #34) on Friday, June 8, 2007 - 2:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Razia, welcome to BT!
We are talking motorcycles, no tractors right? ;-)
I will bring my own when I come over in juli.
Anybody knows a BMW dealer or somebody else who could service my R1150GS on the island please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1210) on Saturday, June 9, 2007 - 12:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

razia, welcome to bonairetalk...what's wrong with harley's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Razia Mirza (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 8:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone, nothing wrong with Harleys. I just prefer crotchrockets. Does anyone know where I can purchase one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Razia Bebe (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 9:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The locals didnt help me much I hope you all can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Stanfield (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 9:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Razia,

You might go to Habitat and ask at the dive shop to speak to Chris. If there is a sport bike for sale on the Island he probably will know. You should also check with Orlando at Bonaire Cycle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Razia Bebe (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you so much Michael. I recently found a 990cc Honda going for $4600 US. I'll still ask around to your references however. Thank you again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Lamar (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 7:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A 990cc motorcycle will get from one end of the island to the other in about 23 seconds. Depending on how long you will be on the island, you should either rent a bigger moped (150cc) or bring Yamaha TW200 with you. Please take note. Gas is probably $5 a gallon by the time you read this message... A 200cc TW with a smooth broad band transmission and cushy ride, can get you all over the island with a BIG smile and get you over and out of rough terrain. Be safe...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2821) on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

gas just hit nafl2 per liter..you do the math!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration