BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Bonairetours no good?
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2007- 2008: Archives - 2007-06-01 to 2008-12-31: Bonairetours no good?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frans Meulenbroeks (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

Does someone have experiences with bonairetours?
I emailed them a week ago, with a followup email 3 days ago, as I was interested by some of the trips they offered but needed some more info.

However until now I did not get any feedback.
Is this worthwhile to continue trying to establish contact, or should I just move on?
(obviously I am not impressed by their lack of response).

Basically we were interested in their mangrove kayaking (I found another company offering this, and wanted to compare them wrt group size etc) and in their guided mountain bike trips.

Of course other suggestions for alternatives for these two activities are welcome!

Frans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #337) on Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think there has been a holiday on the island. That may be why you have not heard back. See what happens tomorrow....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #338) on Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 10:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We haven't heard from the co. doing our planning since Thurs., but I know we will tomorrow. Every place we have been in contact w/ has gotten back to us immediately. So I am sure this is it.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frans Meulenbroeks (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

pegi sue, I understand that things some times take a while and that Bonaire is an island where things go at ease. I've gotten fairly quick feedbacks from other companies in the pas and wanted to get an idea of the reputation of bonairetours (or get some alternatives for our itinerary.

Frans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pegi Sue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #340) on Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 9:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Point taken. Business's were closed on friday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bonaire Tours & Vacations N.V. (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 4:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Mr. Meulenbroeks,

Our apologies for not replying sooner, since we found your email in the spambox. We did reply back to you as soon as we found it. A reply was send to you and today with follow up. We will be gladly at your service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2620) on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 8:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad to hear that the question has been resolved. Spam is a constant problem here and sometimes the filters are too good! Bonaire Tours is by far a fist class operation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frans Meulenbroeks (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Indeed got a mail from Bonaire Tours last monday. Due to some issues at work I didn't get to posting a reply here before now.

Bonaire Tours, thanks for your answer, we'll get back to you.

Michael, thanks for recommendation of bonairetours. This is a first visit for us and getting feedback from locals and frequent visitors greatly helps to make this an unforgettable experience for our family.

Frans.

(Message edited by fransm on June 7, 2007)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration