BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Kingdom Hall
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2006: Archives 2004-07-01 to 2004-12-31: Kingdom Hall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Jacobs (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 2:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Could someone tell me where the Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs' Witnesses is on the island? We looked for it the last time we were there and must have drove right past it. I thought it was somewhere between downtown and Rincon. We're leaving in a couple days.
Thank you very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harrie Cox (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #172) on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gary,

I am not sure it is the "Kingdom Hall", but someone told me there is a room where Jehova's meet on the road that leads from the Kaya Korona to Lagoen Hill.
The Kaya Korona is the street from the city center to let's say Rincon.
The road to Lagoen Hill is marked with a sign, and goes to the right seen from city center.
The meeting room is in that road, one of the first places on the left side from the road, when you turn off from the Kaya Korona.

I hope this helps, perhaps there are Jehova's on BT who can make a correction, if necessary.

Harrie

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration