BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Need info on renting a Scooter...
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2006: Archives - 2002-09-11 to 2004-06-30: Need info on renting a Scooter...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Lube (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone have any suggestions on where would be the cheapest place to rent a scooter for 3 days. I was looking at a place I found on the web called "DeFreewieler" that rents them for $27.80/day. But unfortunately I didn't save the web site...any help would be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2682) on Thursday, July 3, 2003 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tod, I paid less than that for an air conditioned extended cab truck (I did get a good deal). My recommendation is wait till you get there then ask around and if you still want a scooter there should be lots of choices. I saw several scooter rental shops. The island is very scooterable as it is fairly flat and the distances are not great. There are some islands where a scooter is the way to go due to traffic and narrow streets, Bonaire is not like this. There is very little traffic and the streets are very wide even downtown. Just pointing this out so that if you can rent a car/truck for the same price you will not lose any mobility.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration