BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Hullandes Grill in Terra Cora..LOCAL FOOD
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 1999 -2003: Archives - 2002-08-02 to 2003-02-28: Hullandes Grill in Terra Cora..LOCAL FOOD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Wednesday, August 7, 2002 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mags, Michael and I hit Linda Thielman's place again..wow..so good. For 50,00 naf we had three lovely meals with beverages. Mags and Michael had grilled chicken and I of course had the goat..hopi dushi..call 717-4782. They are closed on Tue.

Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Thursday, August 8, 2002 - 6:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks again Annie! The place is charming and is great for groups such as the BT dinners. The presentation is only outweighed by the taste....hopi bon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Barber on Thursday, August 8, 2002 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann,
Hi! Is it hard to find??? Any special directions? I see you posted their #, should we call ahead (to ensure fresh goat...)?
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Thursday, August 8, 2002 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jamie, Terra Cora is a funny neighborhood..all roads lead to the same place..just go to La Portugesa off the Sorobon road, take a right and ask someone. Tell Linda Annie the windsurf chic sent u..Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Barber on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Annie!
Renee, my sweetie, and I are gonna be at sorobon the last week in Oct/ 1st week in Nov.(prehoneymoon!) Sail on over and say hi and we'll but you a cold drink!
Maybe we can bribe ya for some other good local culinary secrets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Barber on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann,
oops! I meant "buy" you a cold one! Nothing else meant by us sorobon people :) (I think)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Nesselrodt on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, you're right again! Linda's place is really great.

But, she is closed on Mondays.

Tim W. Nesselrodt
Owner/Property Manager
Ocean View Villas
http://www.oceanviewvillas.com

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration