BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: La Barca or Unbelievable
Bonaire Talk: Dining: La Barca or Unbelievable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wendy pohlmann (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 7:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tomorrow night our last - had many wonderful dining exps over last 4 years... Would love to try something new - any pros or cons on either?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael S. Contratto (BonaireTalker - Post #61) on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 10:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Definately La Barca! We were to both last week---after trying La Barca we went 2 more times. We found Unbelievable overpriced for the quality of the food. La Barca is everything we wanted in a restaurant---beautiful view, attentive service, and GREAT food.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1971) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 1:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i agree with michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J. Patch (BonaireTalker - Post #69) on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We ate at Unbelievable week-before-last, and the only unbelievable thing to me was the cost (the highest we've ever had on the island) and the mediocre food. Also, the rave reviews that have appeared on BT are unbelievable to me in light of my actual experience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wendy pohlmann (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 8:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the advice - went to la barca - loved the setting and the service and especially the little touches - not just bread - but sample bruschetta also - limoncello to finish - nice touches.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Forgotten your password or username?)
Username:  
Password:

Please review the BonaireTalk Posting Policy before posting your message.
Watch our videos here

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration