BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Can you buy lactose free milk?
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Can you buy lactose free milk?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are headed back to Bonaire after a 3 year break...not of our choice!! But I have a question....Does anyone know if you can buy any type of lactose free milk on Bonaire? Soy, Almond, Coconut, would all work. I have a daughter that is lactose intolerant. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1524) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've seen lactose free low-fat milk at Warehouse. Just shop Fri/Sat/Sun before supplies run out. Soy is also available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15555) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

yup saw it there last week as you walked in on the shelf :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1228) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've seen Blue Diamond Almond Breeze at Warehouse, all the way to the back in the glass front dairy case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RAE MONTGOMERY (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

saw soy at Cultimara and at Zhong Hong on north side

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pietri Hausmann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #504) on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carib supermarket .. just down the street from the Warehouse ( east) has it... as a rule.. since they import frequently they are usually well stocked .. a favorite store of the locals ...very good prices...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Forgotten your password or username?)
Username:  
Password:

Please review the BonaireTalk Posting Policy before posting your message.
Watch our videos here

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration