BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Breakfast at Belmar?
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Breakfast at Belmar?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robert johnson (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 2:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What do people do for breakfast when staying at Belmar besides eating in? I have read you can just walk across the street to the Roomer for Breakfast and other?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #972) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hopefully, have a car/truck and drive into town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6583) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's a little pricey, but the Divi has a delicious and extensive breakfast buffet.

When will you be at Belmar?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #973) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I didn't realize the breakfast was available to the public. We'll be at Carib Inn next door. Should would be nice to pop in for breakfast, instead of cooking all. How much is an egg, meat, toast breakfast? If you don't mind sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2351) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 7:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

breakfast buffet at the Divi is $14@

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #976) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ouch. That would hurt my vacation budget. We'll have to keep looking and in the meantime, continue to cook it. Thank you for letting me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6586) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 10:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The last time I was there, I think it was closer to $16 per person.

I still think the best breakfast place of all was the Lost Penguin... sigh...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4250) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

just some fresh pan frnacais and sliced cheese is a great way to start. Contact Rene and she will have your larder stocked!! http://www.infobonaire.com/bonairepersonalshopper/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #978) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds good. What is pan frnacais. I would like to try some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3411) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 12:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Years ago we had eggs benedict at the Lost Penquin.
I still remember them!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1472) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marge, 'pan francaise' is what 'french bread' is called here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Forgotten your password or username?)
Username:  
Password:

Please review the BonaireTalk Posting Policy before posting your message.
Watch our videos here

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration