BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: BIRTHDAY CAKE
Bonaire Talk: Dining: BIRTHDAY CAKE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Brodd (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husbands birthday will be during our trip on Bonaire. Is there anywhere to order a birthday cake on Bonaire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #647) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's that bakery in the corner of Cultimara.
I'm sure the locals know lots more...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4248) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I order cakes from a local lady and they are HUGE and very good! If you pass by a day or two before you need it, we can order what ever you like. They run around $40

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sheila K (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 12:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We saw some pre-made, basic decorated cakes last week at Warehouse just as you walk in. I didn't look close enough for prices, though. Their other bakery items seemed fairly reasonable. A great place to celebrate a birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4183) on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seruva Bakery in Nikkiboko makes lovely cakes and quite affordable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4258) on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 8:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you pass by I will give you some local contacts who make delicious cakes. The three color or the almond are my favorites. They deliver..need 24 hour advance...save me a slice!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Brodd (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you everyone for your replies !!!
Is Last Bite Bakery still open?

Also, can anyone tell me where "More for Less" grocery is located?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Connie (Port Bonaire) (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 7:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last Bite Bakery is gone.
More 4 Less....going north, take the first right turn after the big centrally located church (San Bernardo church?) onto Kaya Nikiboko Noord. More 4 Less is 1/2 mile down on your right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #354) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Giby catered a very delicious birthday Cheesecake for us last year. He also caters local foods for events. His residence is on Kaya Hulanda easy to get to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mellen (BonaireTalker - Post #39) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 9:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, it's not our birthdays. But, darn it! An almond cake??????????? And, we would share!!! Sorry, delete if needed. I'm a week away from leaving for BON and weary of MI weather. We are ready to celebrate---getting away from all this snow!!! We'll see you soon Michael.
peace. mellen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Forgotten your password or username?)
Username:  
Password:

Please review the BonaireTalk Posting Policy before posting your message.
Watch our videos here

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration