BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Shawarma
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Shawarma
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roni Moore (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 12:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Getting ready to go to Bonaire in a few weeks, have not been since July 08. Does anyone know if the Middle Eastern restaurant (they had really good shawarma) that was upstairs from the Harley store is still open? Their shawarma was my second favorite thing about Bonaire. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15482) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 5:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Roni, there were lights and people there last night, but I didn't catch the name....I will check it out today.. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3405) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Roni..Welcome to BT.. Indeed that was a favorite of ours for lunch. I know they (unfortunately) closed however don't know who is presently occupying the site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Davis, InfoBonaire, Bon. Insider (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #481) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The gentleman who had the Shoarma restaurant is now doing it out of a grill truck. I believe he's in the parking lot at nights just across from his old restaurant on Kaya Grandi. Just ran into him last week, so he's still here.

The restaurant above is now Blue Mekong Thai Restaurant; I was just there for dinner recently--watch the Insider for a review shortly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roni Moore (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 4:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank You for the update. Will have to check it out. Was a great place to get lunch in between dives.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Forgotten your password or username?)
Username:  
Password:

Please review the BonaireTalk Posting Policy before posting your message.
Watch our videos here

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration