BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: OVERLOOKED
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2010: Archives 04-01-10 to 12-21-10: OVERLOOKED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MONTY FORBESS (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #237) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 4:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One place we love to eat at that seems to get overlooked, is the city cafe..you can spend $10 on a bacon cheese burger that will fill up a texan..always have had fun and fast service there too...of course the location isn't too shabby either..so, if budget conscious but hungry we recommend giving them a try

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2997) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 5:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My favorite at The City before they sold to the new owners a couple of years ago was the mucho mucho ribs. It was absolutely a spectacular deal & the BBQ ribs were excellent! It was all you can eat and I would order side after side after side. I suspect that's probably because of me that the new owners decided not to have the mucho mucho ribs any longer. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill a.k.a.Mr. Bill...(**********) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15198) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's always that ONE guy that has to ruin it for the rest of us! :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Haskell (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #557) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

City Cafe does a nice breakfast as well , yeah Vince , the rib thing is all your fault , not , you are too skinny to hurt them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill a.k.a.Mr. Bill...(**********) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15202) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 8:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nope, gotta be Vince's fault - he knew the risks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Ward (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #201) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 8:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with city Cafe we usually eat there a few times during the Week. Great breakfast after the Continental Red Eye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2998) on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 5:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry folks...I just couldn't help myself... I was out of my mind after side after side. Finally the waitress said,"would you like another?..I had to wave the white flag.. After that I would joke when we went by that they'd have a picture of me by the entrance with a big red X over it. And that's the real story of no more mucho mucho ribs.
**Lloyd** Looks can be deceiving..:)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration