BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Dining-Mona Lisa, Patagonia, Pasa Bon, D&G
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2010: Archives 04-01-10 to 12-21-10: Dining-Mona Lisa, Patagonia, Pasa Bon, D&G
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann-Margaret Johnston (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, Wed was Mona Lisa with our real estate agent and the people we bought our condo from. (This usually does not happen in America as you tend to hate them both by the time you close on a property!) We love being with them and got a lot of tips on the island. I had the Fish and Shrimp platter with the Shrimp Bisque. Awesome is all I can say and....the bread with the side of garlic butter and tomato pesto was almost as good as the meal!!!

Thursday was Patagonia. We had fettucine and the Filet with Blue Cheese Sauce and it was fantastic. The Mushroom soup, which I had never had before (since turning vegetarian I am eating different stuff!) was to die for.

Friday, we stayed in and watched Iron Man and ordered take out pizza from Pasa Bon. The pizza smelled sooo good on the way home-fresh tomato and garlic but I think what was lacking was any flavor from the sauce. We loved it before and will try it again.

Tonite, we have friends here and are taking them to Donna & Giorgios (can you tell I like this place?) Donna promised me the recipe for the Bruchetta so I am excited about this!

Will report later on our next choices this week which will be Appetite, El Mundo, La Guernica and to be determined!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill a.k.a.Mr. Bill...(**********) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14691) on Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YUMM! I keep trying to get Chip to agree to buy the place on the other side of you - 501. Anyway, enjoy the new digs, the whole friggin' island and especially keep filing the YUMM reports! I'm jonesing for Bonaire! Aiye! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14241) on Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill...keep trying :)

Ann-Margaret, thanks for sharing your dinners with us!!! Enjoy every moment!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill a.k.a.Mr. Bill...(**********) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14692) on Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where's my manners? Thank you Ann-Margaret! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann-Margaret Johnston (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Sunday, May 2, 2010 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We love having all this space and the incredible view. By the way, this morning for breakfast, we had fresh scrambled eggs, compliments of Marina at the Donkey Sanctuary - they were unreal!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Truesdell(Bellafonte condos) (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Sunday, May 2, 2010 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann you have got me jealous Sounds like you hit all our favorites.Mona Lisa being on the top.Thanks for the report.Your neighbors down below .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Currie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have always wondered where Donna & Giorgios is?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration