BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Sense
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2009: Archives - 2009-01-01 to 2009-06-30: Sense
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairebliss.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3669) on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone have a phone or email for Sense? I can stop by tomorrow but thought I would check. We are dining there this week and want to make a res. My clients gave rave reviews of the breakfast pancakes with apple. It is the new restaurant where the Old Inn used to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neptune Nick (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would love to hear about any of the reviews of Sense and their menu options. We always stay at the Plaza resort and it would be nice to have a place close to walk to for breakfast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairebliss.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3670) on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I had breakfast there today. The Dutch pancake was great. I wish Hank and Govert great success. I will be dining there tomorrow so check out my blog for photos and a review.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #274) on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neptune Nick (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The restaurant is located right outside the main entrance to The Plaza Resort. From the airport take a right the road curves around to the left and then make the first left on to a street, not into a development. You should see a bunch of construction on the left as well. Go about 1/4 of a mile (if that) and the restaurant should be on the right. The entrance to The Plaza Resort is on you left.

(Ann can probably give you the road names. Also I'm going from memory from our multiple stays at the Plaza, the last being July 2008. If I've missed anything please correct!)

Thank,
Neptune Nick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #275) on Friday, April 3, 2009 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Duh. I just re-read Ann's post and I see she said it's where the Old Inn used to be. I know where that is. But thanks Neptune Nick!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration