BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Papaya Moon
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2008: Archives - 2008-01-01 to 2008-02-29: Papaya Moon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charlie hogan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is our 4th time to Bonaire lots of wonderful dining. We tried Papaya Moon. It was outstanding the owner Ray was wonderful. They have the best desserts on the island.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1282) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 8:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

charlie, welcome to bonaire talk. we'll be back to bonaire in less than five weeks. i plan on trying papaya moon again. we ate there once last year and i wasn't impressed at all...the food seemed bland. but maybe they were having an off night so we'll try it at least once or twice on our next trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sorrows (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #116) on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 1:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

When we were there over the holidays, they "forgot" about us for about an hour. Many profuse apologies and they paid for our (non-alcoholic) drinks. They didn't seem all that busy, perhaps we were just too quiet!

I will say that I thought their gazpacho shooters were great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John th'oldun (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If waiting for service, try telephoning. At one point last time we were there, 3 waitresses at once were on their cell phones, one answered a call halfway through taking our order!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill and Donna Goodwin (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #330) on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Papaya Moon has three waitresses? Any way, they have become our favorite restaurant for that apres-dive Tex-Mex fix, and the owners (two couples) and the son of one of the couples have always proven to be devotees of excellent customer service. And what is it with that Mom's secret recipe pie? It is better than almost any dessert we've ever tasted.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration